• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dubai v 9/11

It's funny how posts like this always get me worked up. I haven't posted for ages but here goes.

Watch a conspiracy video for sure. But for every conspiracy video or theory, balance it with a debunking video/theory. You might then be surprised how your views change. I was fully into the conspiracy the first time I watched Loose Change. But have since found way too much debunking evidence. It's interesting how Loose Change has been edited from that original release so much. It kind of looks foolish now and the claims have altered massively.

After reading through this thread the usual things crop up.

From what I have seen/read: Building 7 had a great big hole in the side that got hit by one of the biggest buildings in the world hitting it as it collapsed. Fires appeared to cover most of the floors on that side (in a picture I saw). Most pictures are understandably taken from the other side! It was creaking and listing and was expected to collapse which could explain the miscommunication that it had already collapsed. That's what I found out. I am not lying. Have no agenda. But that evidence is out there if you are prepared to look hard enough.

There was no plane wreckage. What? Just google "evidence of plane wreckage 9 11" and enjoy the articles!

This debate always turns into trading evidence/links. Searches always link to the more interesting conspiracy ideas.
The popular conspiracy theories can all be debunked quite easily. But then another link could debunk the debunk and so on and so on. It gets to a point where you just have to make your own mind up and go for what seems most likely.

Perhaps they just cleaned up building 7's rubble because they wanted to get along with the recovery. It was wrong to do that but maybe it was just a terrible error of judgement rather than trying to hide what happened.

Questions remain. They always will. I don't see a conspiracy when I look at the evidence.

Until next year...

What did we see on that day,2 planes hitting the towers and the aftermath at the Pentagon and of course the crater caused by United 93.

We can either believe the official version or not,some choose to believe every single word whilst others think about the chain of events and how plausible those events were in reality.

Too many mysteries for my liking.

What did we see on that day,2 planes hitting the towers and the aftermath at the Pentagon and of course the crater caused by United 93.

We can either believe the official version or not,some choose to believe every single word whilst others think about the chain of events and how plausible those events were in reality.

Too many mysteries for my liking.

So pick one of your mysteries and google debunking theories for it. I would bet you find some good evidence against a conspiracy.
That's my point. But like we are both saying, you just have to make your own decision and choose how much you believe based on what you have seen/read. The trouble is, people can't be taken seriously if they just watch Loose Change or read one website.

I'd agree that lots looks suspicious but not so much once we delve a bit deeper and try and look at both sides and many (credible) sources.

You often see quotes of people saying they saw a missile or something. But that might be one person where another 50 saw a commercial aeroplane. That's another problem of evidence being cherry picked.

Anyhoo, all this made for an interesting read. Thanks!

So pick one of your mysteries and google debunking theories for it. I would bet you find some good evidence against a conspiracy.
That's my point. But like we are both saying, you just have to make your own decision and choose how much you believe based on what you have seen/read. The trouble is, people can't be taken seriously if they just watch Loose Change or read one website.

I'd agree that lots looks suspicious but not so much once we delve a bit deeper and try and look at both sides and many (credible) sources.

You often see quotes of people saying they saw a missile or something. But that might be one person where another 50 saw a commercial aeroplane. That's another problem of evidence being cherry picked.

For sure I have looked at both sides of the coin yet the overwhelming thing is..those who believe it was the government are deemed as cranks and nutters but those who believe the official story which is 19 blokes armed with box cutters evaded the most defence minded air space in the world causing mass murder and plotted by a bearded bloke living in a cave are deemed to be normal citizens.

But I agree with you on one thing,we have both had a reasonable debate on this subject unlike some on here.

Just read a couple of debunking stories on the pentagon theory. Made for interesting read and I for one was one of the idiots who have just watched Loose Change and taken it as gospel. It has certainly opened up my thoughts on the whole thing, I don't know what or who to believe but it's all very interesting.

I'm like SB on this one. I've researched both sides extensively and have my own opinions and one of those is that there are still far too many unanswered questions regarding the whole event that haven't been satisfactorily answered for my liking.

What I will say to the usual suspects that just like to call out others as 'loons' 'idiots' etc etc. How about doing a little research and countering others arguments that you disagree with with what you regard as factual articles and links etc and then perhaps discussions and debates on controversial and sensitive subjects such as this don't turn into personal attacks and name calling.

I'm like SB on this one. I've researched both sides extensively and have my own opinions and one of those is that there are still far too many unanswered questions regarding the whole event that haven't been satisfactorily answered for my liking.

What I will say to the usual suspects that just like to call out others as 'loons' 'idiots' etc etc. How about doing a little research and countering others arguments that you disagree with with what you regard as factual articles and links etc and then perhaps discussions and debates on controversial and sensitive subjects such as this don't turn into personal attacks and name calling.

Very good post! I definietly encourage people to look at both sides as it had opened my eyes to much more and I will be spending my bored nights looking into it more.

Let's be honest regards the name calling and personal attacks, it's just because of the OP (no offence mrsblue) if this was started by someone who isn't regarded by some as a troll people would probably play nice. When it comes to abuse and personal attacks we will not tolerate them on the zone and action will be taken. I like a good discussion and some people on this place have good arguments for and against the theories.

I agree with Bielzibubz far to many questions with no answers. I'm not some conspiracy loon, I have looked at both sides and the more you look the longer the list of questions keep growing.

As for people who point the finger and say have respect for the dead. Well a proper and full investigation would have solved most arguments. The fact that the US government refused at first and only caved in because of a group of widows has left lots of 9/11 families seeking some form of justice and closure.

The commission was finally set up after 411 days with a budget of $3million. So those people who jumped from the towers were worth just $1,000 dollars each. Henry Kissinger was the first choice to lead the commission but the families blocked his appointment as he is a well known 'fixer' for previous governments. They also got the budget up to $15m. So that's now $5,000 per death. The inquiry to the US Challenger disaster was given $50m.

So for those of you who want to throw insults at least look up the 9/11 Commission report. Look at who was on the Panel. Listen to those that resigned or have stated that it was designed to fail. Some people who were investigators working for the Commission were sacked and their reports removed if they did not stick to the official story.

What are the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld hiding is it just the fact that their total incompetence allowed the events to take place on 9/11 or does it go deeper and far more sinister than that.

What are the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld hiding is it just the fact that their total incompetence allowed the events to take place on 9/11 or does it go deeper and far more sinister than that.

Well I guess we will never know until the official documents are either leaked (extremely unlikely) or become unclassified which will be long after most of us are dead.

I think most conspiracy theories for 9/11 come about because people are looking for someone to blame and hold accountable for it. The people responsible for it all died on the planes.

Freedom of information requests have been repeatedly ignored by the American government.
Documents released so far have all either been blanked out or heavily redacted and still 75% of documents have not been released.
They refuse to show the Pentagon footage despite request after request.
Bush and Cheney both refused to take the oath,both insisted their testimony was unrecorded behind closed doors.

If this event was as they say,why would they withhold info.

I think most conspiracy theories for 9/11 come about because people are looking for someone to blame and hold accountable for it. The people responsible for it all died on the planes.

True, whilst others prefer to believe everything their told, as the truth is to frightening for them to deal with. There has been scientific studies on how easily it is to control thousands of people.

Most people can't understand how the Nazis got away with it, in fact most of us British strongly believe they could never be fooled. Yet we voted in Tony Blair for a third time, after he had lied about weapons of mass destruction and taken us to war with Iraq on the back of 9/11. When we found no weapons we were told it was for 'regime change'.

We have killed over a million people and still none of us are bothered enough to ask why or how. Phoney Tony has made £millions from his lies and I bet even he has been surprised how easily he has gotten away with it.

The official story for the collaspe of tower 7 was office fires!!

Several thousand architects and engineers have said office fires cannot do this.
Firefighters in that building stated the fires were incapable of complete destruction.

How many simliar sized buildings are in the world today?million maybe more?yet tower 7 has been the only tower to ever fall through fire!,falling into its own footprint in 7 seconds is beyond weird.

Well, considering that 1/5 of the money used/required to carry out the attacks, came from the Pakistan special forces, I doubt that all of those responsible, are dead.

Oh, and just for clarity, Thomas Kean, the head of the commission, knew about this, but deemed it "insignificant", in an interview.

August 2001,

A young small quiet man requested an aeroplane training school rent him one of their Cessna planes,the school instructors took the man three times into the sky to see his flying skills,the instructors deemed him unsafe and incapable of flying and declined his rental request.

4 weeks later,

Flight 77 was flown with an incredible skill of airmanship pulling a 360 degree turn,dropping altitude in rapid fashion and flying just feet above the ground at over 500mph,then flown skilfully into a small target .

The official story hmmm.

Er, Pearl Harbour was in 1941, the US didn't test their first atom bomb until 1945.

Very true. If you want a more up to date and significant 'false flag' look up the 1993 WTC truck bomb and a man called Emad Salem.

The fact that you have never heard of him or the fact that he secretly taped his FBI handlers shows how far the American Media are controlled.

Er, Pearl Harbour was in 1941, the US didn't test their first atom bomb until 1945.

Many believe President Roosevelt knew the attack on PH in advance thus allowing him back door access into WW2,the American people would not want any war with Germany,yet after the PH attack it was a done deal.

The president wanted a one world government,the new order which is now the UN.America dropped two bombs on Japan,this experiment was designed to test the power and carnage the bombs would create hence why they used entirely different bombs.

Very true. If you want a more up to date and significant 'false flag' look up the 1993 WTC truck bomb and a man called Emad Salem.

The fact that you have never heard of him or the fact that he secretly taped his FBI handlers shows how far the American Media are controlled.

The worldwide media is in reality controlled by just a few people,they tell us what they want us to know.

They almost messed up when the female reporter said tower 7 had collapsed yet was still clearly standing !

Many believe President Roosevelt knew the attack on PH in advance thus allowing him back door access into WW2,the American people would not want any war with Germany,yet after the PH attack it was a done deal.

The president wanted a one world government,the new order which is now the UN.America dropped two bombs on Japan,this experiment was designed to test the power and carnage the bombs would create hence why they used entirely different bombs.

Are you saying that you believe that New World Order, survivalist rubbish?

Back