• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dubai v 9/11

August 2001,

A young small quiet man requested an aeroplane training school rent him one of their Cessna planes,the school instructors took the man three times into the sky to see his flying skills,the instructors deemed him unsafe and incapable of flying and declined his rental request.

4 weeks later,

Flight 77 was flown with an incredible skill of airmanship pulling a 360 degree turn,dropping altitude in rapid fashion and flying just feet above the ground at over 500mph,then flown skilfully into a small target .

The official story hmmm.

He was only one of the hijackers, I think there were 19 in total spread across the four planes.. Some of the others might of been better qualified to make that turn.

He was only one of the hijackers, I think there were 19 in total spread across the four planes.. Some of the others might of been better qualified to make that turn.

Possible yes !

Other interesting facts regarding flight 77.

The FDR revealed the cockpit door was never opened during the entire flight,every 4 seconds whilst in the flight the door is monitored with a reading of 0=closed and 1=open,it recorded 0 throughout the flight.

Mr Olsen received 2 telephone calls from his wife who "was on the flight",either he lied or was duped because her cell phone recorded 1 call lasting 0 seconds and the planes phones were all out of commission,Olsen insisted the two conversations were fairly detailed yet even FBI records proved the calls never existed.

Try and act your age and not your shoe size hahahahaha.

My shoe size is 43 in European terms.

Sorry to bring the level of the debate down to this, but seriously? .I was going to argue about the merits of an open media in this online world, but I won't. I'll simply say: prove it!

ps if the media is controlled by only a select few, who controls them? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ps if the media is controlled by only a select few, who controls them? Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

StarTrek-Gorn.jpg

My shoe size is 43 in European terms.

Sorry to bring the level of the debate down to this, but seriously? .I was going to argue about the merits of an open media in this online world, but I won't. I'll simply say: prove it!

Murdoch chose our government how many times?

Murdoch chose our government how many times?

To a certain level. Mrs B, you too have spouted a load of codswallop that you've chosen to believe (for example) about Syrian refugees and Jeremy Corbyn that does not fit your world view so you're as guilty of being manipulated as probably much as I am reading The Guardian.

The world is too chaotic for it to be "governed" by some mysterious group, but of course you probably think I'm part of the conspiracy.

To a certain level. Mrs B, you too have spouted a load of codswallop that you've chosen to believe (for example) about Syrian refugees and Jeremy Corbyn that does not fit your world view so you're as guilty of being manipulated as probably much as I am reading The Guardian.

The world is too chaotic for it to be "governed" by some mysterious group, but of course you probably think I'm part of the conspiracy.

Murdoch and the Barclay brothers,just 3 men who have so much control over millions of people,isn't my media point proved?

I don't believe anything where common sense has not been applied,Corbyn whatever I think doesn't matter because he will IMO never become PM,Syria has been a complete disaster from the beginning,refugees should have been stopped from day one for their sake and probably ours too.

What I find amusing about conspiracy theories is the complexity in which they are imagined. I'm trying to imagine a meeting pre 9/11 with Rumsfeld, cheney and bush discussing how to get hold of iraqs oil. They come up with a plan that involves getting 19 arabs to hijack four aeroplanes and fly them into four buildings. Then when they've done this they can invade Iraq???? You couldn't make this stuff up, oh wait.

Murdoch and the Barclay brothers,just 3 men who have so much control over millions of people,isn't my media point proved?

I don't believe anything where common sense has not been applied,Corbyn whatever I think doesn't matter because he will IMO never become PM,Syria has been a complete disaster from the beginning,refugees should have been stopped from day one for their sake and probably ours too.

Why? They're running for their lives. Your image of these people as terrorists in waiting has come from which ever right wing rag you read, or websites, or social media posts. As I said, you have been manipulated yourself.

What I find amusing about conspiracy theories is the complexity in which they are imagined. I'm trying to imagine a meeting pre 9/11 with Rumsfeld, cheney and bush discussing how to get hold of iraqs oil. They come up with a plan that involves getting 19 arabs to hijack four aeroplanes and fly them into four buildings. Then when they've done this they can invade Iraq???? You couldn't make this stuff up, oh wait.

You forgot the 2 trillion dollar shortfall which of course was instantly wiped clean on that day,Tower 7 held the tax office and FBI sensitive files all gone forever,the trade centre was destroyed so really lucky the owner had insured the entire site just 6 weeks before against terrorist attack for 7 billion,the stock market on that morning before the attack had strange practises aimed at the airlines whose planes were crashed.

That is exactly what Rumsfeld and Cheney did. They even published a paper about their new 'Pearl Harbour'. They belong to a group called PNAC. Look them up they have some very interesting characters in their society. Of course George the puppet would not be trusted with to much info.

Why? They're running for their lives. Your image of these people as terrorists in waiting has come from which ever right wing rag you read, or websites, or social media posts. As I said, you have been manipulated yourself.

Apply common sense,

1 million refugees entered Europe thus far,what if another 5 million want to take the same journey,how about another 15 million?where would it all end?,remember those who arrived already all have families back in Syria which under European law they will be able to join them in mainland Europe,so the million already could easily become 5 million n double quick time.

That is exactly what Rumsfeld and Cheney did. They even published a paper about their new 'Pearl Harbour'. They belong to a group called PNAC. Look them up they have some very interesting characters in their society. Of course George the puppet would not be trusted with to much info.

OK- read the website I've attached. There's a paper linked to it which goes through this PNAC paper in detail.

http://www.jod911.com/

In fact there's more papers on there mrsblue could read.

But I doubt either of you will.

You forgot the 2 trillion dollar shortfall which of course was instantly wiped clean on that day,Tower 7 held the tax office and FBI sensitive files all gone forever,the trade centre was destroyed so really lucky the owner had insured the entire site just 6 weeks before against terrorist attack for 7 billion,the stock market on that morning before the attack had strange practises aimed at the airlines whose planes were crashed.

Building seven was also insured for a further 1 billion.

Most people think CIA are recruited from military channels. But staff come from all backgrounds. On 9/11 the executive officer in the CIA was the former chairman of an investment bank called AB Browns. In the days leading up to 9/11 the were up to 11 times the daily average of 'put' ( a bet that the share price will fall) options placed on just two airlines, the ones that were used by the terrorists.

Now can anyone guess the name of the bank that placed all these Put options...........Yes that's right what a strange coincidence

The point I was trying to make was that there are easier ways to achieve your objectives, if destruction of the twin towers and adjacent buildings was required why not plant devices instead then you could guarantee the result and not leave it to 19 arabs who hijack four planes.

Building seven was also insured for a further 1 billion.

Most people think CIA are recruited from military channels. But staff come from all backgrounds. On 9/11 the executive officer in the CIA was the former chairman of an investment bank called AB Browns. In the days leading up to 9/11 the were up to 11 times the daily average of 'put' ( a bet that the share price will fall) options placed on just two airlines, the ones that were used by the terrorists.

Now can anyone guess the name of the bank that placed all these Put options...........Yes that's right what a strange coincidence

The story...

There was very high trading in "put options" on American Airline and United Airlines, immediately before 9/11. These were effectively gambles that their share prices would fall, which of course is what happened once the attacks took place. This shows the traders must have had advance knowledge of 9/11.

Our take...

This is a complex story, but the reality is a little different from the claims.

Although there were high volumes traded on these days, for instance, they weren’t as exceptionally high as some sites like to claim. Here’s one analysis.

There were very good reasons to sell American Airlines shares, too, as they’d just announced a string of bad news. Read more here.

United Airlines stocks were falling in price, too. If investors anticipated they were about to release bad results then their put options would also be worth buying (although keep in mind that the UAL put volumes weren’t the highest in the year anyway). Here’s our thoughts.

Some point to stories like the “unclaimed millions” from UAL puts as having a sinister explanation, but we disagree. Here’s why.

There was plenty of talk about potential insider dealings in other stocks, too. We haven’t researched these in any depth, but it’s worth pointing out that some people believe the claims were overblown.

What about most of the options being put through a CIA-linked bank? We weren’t convinced.

The 9/11 Commission Report mentions this issue in its notes to Chapter 5:

"A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10...

Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10th was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades".

Some suggest they should have paid more attention to it, but we’re not entirely sure why. As you can see from the other links here, the UAL trades weren’t exceptional, and there was news to justify the sale of American Airlines shares. Foreknowledge of 9/11 isn’t required to explain these trades.

http://911physics.atspace.com/Pages/Debunking911Myths/Foreknowledge.htm

and http://www.911myths.com/html/the_puts_and_the_cia.html

OK- read the website I've attached. There's a paper linked to it which goes through this PNAC paper in detail.

http://www.jod911.com/

In fact there's more papers on there mrsblue could read.

But I doubt either of you will.

Were not the only ones who know we have been lied too, there's much bigger fish to mock than me or mrsblue. Try General Wesley Clark he was once Supreme Allied Commander in Europe. As head of NATO for three years we had all trusted him to decide whether to start WW3. Now he is a man who certainly knows what goes on behind closed Pentagon and Whitehouse doors.

Back