• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

bumped into efe sodje last weekend in manchester (and about 50 other 'celebs', but he wasn't supposed to be there)

bumped into efe sodje last weekend in manchester (and about 50 other 'celebs', but he wasn't supposed to be there)

Sharron Davies by Farringdon station on my way home from work last night. She looked lost.

Ha, had dinner with Hugh Dennis about a month or two ago. Didn't have a clue who he was then felt proper stupid when people came over for selfies.

Some recent football ones:

Charlie George at Cheltenham champagne bar
spent an hour with Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey at Orly airport
wes brown in manchester

Mary Anne Hobbs trod on my foot a gig last night. I let her off because it was her 52nd (!) birthday. There's no way she's 52, she looks incredible.

Celebrity is pushing it, but the journalist Matthew Norman was in Camden's Vodafone shop the other day helping his old mum buy a new mobile.

"Can she make calls and get Uber on it? That's all. Nothing else."

Had a chat with Steve Tilson and Danny Greaves in Costa again on Tuesday - their regular visit happens to coincide with ours, lol! :smile:

Stood behind Paul Hollywood in the garage yesterday on the A2 Canterbury,Aston Martin is his choice of wheels,lucky flash *******,still he's got more grey hairs then me.:whistling:

Back