• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

I know it's a bit late now but I took Mrs Fred to see Adele at the O2 last month and we sat behind Brendan Rodgers and his other half.

He was very pleasant with those around him and didn't hesitate when people wanted to chat and have photographs with him, including me.

We saw John Slattery having a drink in our hotel bar in Edinburgh last week, I think they said he's filming Churchill up there.

Had a chat with Steve Tilson and Danny Greaves in Costa again on Tuesday - their regular visit happens to coincide with ours, lol! :smile:

Danny was meant to be coming Cheltenham with us when your hubby drove us up, two of his nephews were in the party though.

Michael Atherton is currently about 10m away from me at the train station. I didn't know he lived near me.

Just cut across the path of Zlatan Ibrahimovic outside Manchester Arndale centre.

Hugh Dennis twice in a week by Smithfield Market, very scruffy looking bloke, looks like a hobo with his beard and old sweater on, maybe not trying to blend into the crowd

Back