• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Was in a club in Bexleyheath on Saturday night and Rio Ferdinand and Jimmy Bullard were both there. Everyone was going up to Rio and he seemed friendly to everyone and was happy to take photos etc (I assumed he'd be ****ed off with all of that stuff by now but if he was he hid it well).

Yes its Anton who doesn't like people approaching him in a club :unsure:

On Thursday I saw Gary Kemp of Spandau Ballet at a family event. It's True.

Marcus Brigstocke walking through The Trafford Centre yesterday

Quick Pubey!!.. get back out there on the streets of Manchester...

The boys are in town on a Christmas Jolly.... We need important life changing updates.. Such as....

1. Does Phil take an "ice & a slice" in his Gin & Tonic ??
2. Does Nile add "anchovies & pineapple" to his pizza ??
3. Who's the best at "beer pong" ??

:smile:

Ricky K from BGT (nope, no idea) in Northampton, which isn't that odd as I'd just seen him in panto.

Gok Wan in the Roslin on Saturday night, one of my colleagues got a selfie - I was on the way to the loo and didn't have my phone with me so no selfie for me.

Gok Wan in the Roslin on Saturday night, one of my colleagues got a selfie - I was on the way to the loo and didn't have my phone with me so no selfie for me.

Gok Wan and OBL on the loo probably wouldn't attract too much enthusiasm from OK mag..

Was he sat with Phil Brown?

I had my hair cut and was wet shaved by Lacey Turner's fiance this week. I know I've mentioned him before, but he and her have just been in Ok! Magazine so he must count now!

I had my hair cut and was wet shaved by Lacey Turner's fiance this week. I know I've mentioned him before, but he and her have just been in Ok! Magazine so he must count now!

Nope-Meme.jpg

My missus saw him outside when driving past last week - must be staying there for panto season.

Just seen the PM being whisked to an engagement opposite the job I'm on tonight. Guessing its a meal as there is nothing else down where she turned. Must be saving a few quid as well as its hardly what I would call up market.

Ray Parlour knocking about in Canary Wharf a couple of weeks ago with Alan Brazil in One Canada Square Restaurant. Perhaps the deal is still going ahead? :smile:

Back