• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

[video=youtube_share;UOm3ZQ7O9RE]https://youtu.be/UOm3ZQ7O9RE[/video]

Me!

Favorite kebab house?

:smile:

This was the first time I'd seen what happens when a royal (or similar VIP) is in a car. Police motorbikes roaring ahead of his car, stopping traffic and stopping pedestrians so Prince Charles in his massive Bentley could just swan down the wrong side of the road and not have to worry about the busy West London traffic like all the plebs. It was quite a sight.

I'll give you Bill Nighy, but who the flump is John Prine?

He was the bloke outside the John Prine concert I mentioned above?

He was also inside the John Prine concert as well, but I wouldnt have included that one as I only deem public spottings to be worth mentioning.

(He is a very well known American Folk singer)

I also saw Amanda Shires outside the concert too, but you definitely wont have heard of her !

He was the bloke outside the John Prine concert I mentioned above?

He was also inside the John Prine concert as well, but I wouldnt have included that one as I only deem public spottings to be worth mentioning.

(He is a very well known American Folk singer)

I also saw Amanda Shires outside the concert too, but you definitely wont have heard of her !

Haha, very true. I like sound of American Folk, so off to YouTube I go...........

Warwick Davis and family in Argyll Street on Monday afternoon, walking past the London Palladium.

One for Uncle Leo - Sat next to Sam Tomkins (Wigan/England rugby player) in our new local coffee shop/wine bar. He was with some other rugby players who I didn't recognise.

Sam Tomkins update - he was in the barbers at the same time as me. Left the seat nice and warm. My son was amusing him by calling his white M3 a 'racing car'

Our barbers is decent and cheap - only costs £12 for a standard cut. I think he had a standard cut and a beard trim. He didn't tip.

Adam Woodyatt going into a local restaurant about 15 mins ago. I was getting a take away.

Hugh Dennis in Whitecross Street about half an hour ago. He apologised for nearly walking in to me when it was really my fault.

From the golden days of my youth and disco/soul. Had a few drinks and a chat with Phil Feron from Galaxy together with Sandy B at a friends wedding a few weeks back. Similarly, had drinks and a chin wag with Steve Galazo from Odyssy last Friday night. All very nice people too.

My wife and I had a spa day today at Sopwell House and the whole Hull FC squad were there relaxing in the pool ahead of their cup final this weekend.

Brighton were also there ahead of their game with Watford tomorrow.

Back