• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not always, Mansfield a very unfashionable club have signed some good players and are priced at 6/5 to win league 2. Personally I think the Blues @ 4/5 to finish top half is the bet for me.

I think that's a certainty with the type of players we have signed, and are in negotiations with.
The only thing is you're better off at 5/6 with Paddy Power, or better still 1/1 with BetVictor.

One guy said on here, that his "mate" MK already signed for us & is buzzing etc yesterday, what the hold up!?

One guy said on here, that his "mate" MK already signed for us & is buzzing etc yesterday, what the hold up!?

He even said he had signed a contract but awaiting photos.

Didnt sound right when he said it as they normally take the photo at the same time. Not much point signing the contract then having to come back a couple of days later to have a photo of you signing a contract.

Kightly deal agreed. Even put a little video on Twitter. 3 year deal though!

Welcome back MK

Without a doubt I think the people we are bring in is making more good players serious about talking to us- they see Brown here, they see Cox, Ferdinand, MAF- they see who we have brought in this season and think these guys are serious and need to be taken seriously- so now all of a sudden as PB says people want to talk to us and he is getting very positive.

A couple more quality signings and that team is looking very strong- not only that full of skill and people who want to play good football- not a hoofer in sight..
How many times in our history have we gone into a season in the third tier so clearly geared up to compete for promotion? 07/08 I guess.

I refer the honourable 'zone to the first post of this thread! :winking:

Top effort by Ron & PB.

For every Spencer Prior there is a Fredy Eastwood. Hoping we get the Spencer version of a returner. I have to say yet again that Brown continues to astound his critics. I be the sleeps like a baby every night. What a cracking last two weeks

How many times in our history have we gone into a season in the third tier so clearly geared up to compete for promotion? 07/08 I guess.

Don't mention the p word! What if we lose our first game ha ha. The Zone will be carnage. 14 years on here. The months turn out exactly the same way every year, just some of the posters have changed.

We're gonna get spanked!

Definitely agree with that. The overreaction to our inevitable early season poor form is going to be predictably savage.

I hear Brown has lost the dressing room...

Back