• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Scunthorpe United vs Southend Utd

What's your starting eleven for Tuesday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bish
Elvis Demi Kiernan Turner Lennon Moore Hart
Hyam Dieng
Bunn​

think Farmdog ,got it almost right ,but i would leave out Bunn and bring in Klass . lol

Are we really expecting both Lennon and Kiernan to play after a full match on Saturday?

I know mfurok went and I certainly watched the match live on iFollow.Let's face it ,we're all hurting after a draw that felt like a defeat.Pre-match I (and many others ) would have taken a point. If Simon Cox had scored from that late chance we'd have got all 3 points.That's football.

But neither of you have picked a team? I’m just interested to see how many picking a team for tomorrow are doing it based on seeing the game.

But neither of you have picked a team? I’m just interested to see how many picking a team for tomorrow are doing it based on seeing the game.

I prefer to let SCP pick the team.After all, that's his job and I imagine he knows better than I do who's fit and who's not.He also carries the can for the result on the basis of our performance. Or is that too rational? :Dim:

It’s a fair challenge - there was one report on the post match thread from someone who was at the game I remember but that’s it.

What do you think the team should be?

I only watched the game on the broadcast yesterday but I did watch the whole game....

If Lennon / Kiernan / Hyam are all fit to play again so soon I would stick with the same formation.

But I would make the following changes....

Moore for Turner....there’s just no comparison in quality but I’d play Kiernan in the middle and Moore to his right and Lennon to his left.

Wabo for Kelman....that was too much for Kelman. He was like a kid chasing a balloon around the playground and never quite catching it. I fail to see how Wabo could have less effect and to be fair Wabo has scored goals at a better level.

Back