• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunderland tickets

I think two things will help. First, with buying online, the club to post tickets only with southern post codes for all home sections. This will stop the Sunderland fans using a false Essex address and post code to pick up tickets on the day to sit in our stands. Secondly, there has to be a police presence in front of the North Bank. There's no way the stewards could stop loads of mackem's invading the pitch if they score an important goal or an end of season pitch invasion. Because if they head towards the West Stand, there will be trouble.

I think two things will help. First, with buying online, the club to post tickets only with southern post codes for all home sections. This will stop the Sunderland fans using a false Essex address and post code to pick up tickets on the day to sit in our stands. Secondly, there has to be a police presence in front of the North Bank. There's no way the stewards could stop loads of mackem's invading the pitch if they score an important goal or an end of season pitch invasion. Because if they head towards the West Stand, there will be trouble.

I know of at least two families living in the North East with Junior Blues members! It's really not a great time to have lost the experienced ticket office manager!

This game should really kick of at midday. I forsee a lot of grief it either team have anything left to play for.

I agree, really poor planning by the EFL/FA, whoever is responsible.

Agreed. Sunderland were odds on to go back up and they really should have played their last game at home now we're going to have a lots of drunk Mackens and Shrimpers at a game that could be a flashpoint. Hopefully they'll be up and we'll be safe by then.

I agree, really poor planning by the EFL/FA, whoever is responsible.

The last day of the season we all have to kick off at the same time.

The EFL cant change that just because SUFC and Essex police can't get their act together with 9 months notice.

Who on here didn't raise an eyebrow when we first read the fixtures last summer and saw Sunderland at home on the last day.

I was told home fans can buy as many as they like. Obviously that opens up the possibility of tickets being sold on with no control.

The last day of the season we all have to kick off at the same time.

The EFL cant change that just because SUFC and Essex police can't get their act together with 9 months notice.

Who on here didn't raise an eyebrow when we first read the fixtures last summer and saw Sunderland at home on the last day.

I was told home fans can buy as many as they like. Obviously that opens up the possibility of tickets being sold on with no control.
When I first saw this season's fixtures I genuinely thought that it would be fabulous if we were both in the play-off auto mix for that game. I have to say that the thought didn't take too long to be dispelled. I'm still looking forward to the game, but then I always do for all home games.

When I brought mine on March 19th, I asked the girl in the ticket office, how many could I have brought?.
As you say, she said 'as many as I want'!!.
SUFC really don't themselves any favours at times, I would have thought maybe 4 max per person?.

Back