• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v AFC Wimbledon

I feel Waddock has tried to up the confidence and he is clearly not a bad manager , he certainly cares and is trying his best
As stated these group of players are not good enough , 6 wins this calendar year .
Possibly the worst SUFC side without the ball ive seen and I used to watch all the home reserve games in the Rob Newman era

Have to disagree .. Waddock is clearly a terrible manager

I feel Waddock has tried to up the confidence and he is clearly not a bad manager

Disagree emphatically. A good manager would have brought that momentum from the first half into the second and we may have fought back. A lot of these players clearly have the ability to do well on what I've seen today, but the tactics and motivation is **** poor. Ralph, Macca and Goodship have been dreadful tbh, but maybe a new manager could get the best out of them.

Waddock needs to go, he's shown he clearly isn't a good manager, which means there isn't really an opportunity for him to progress into that role in the future. He might as well be moved off the payroll.

Ron Martin, well done your poor appointment at the start of the season and the delay in making a new appointment since the sacking has got us relegated.

You wanted Championship football well it’s a ****ing long way off. Look how many years it took us to get back after the last time we went into league two.

Disagree emphatically. A good manager would have brought that momentum from the first half into the second and we may have fought back. A lot of these players clearly have the ability to do well on what I've seen today, but the tactics and motivation is **** poor. Ralph, Macca and Goodship have been dreadful tbh, but maybe a new manager could get the best out of them.

Waddock needs to go, he's shown he clearly isn't a good manager, which means there isn't really an opportunity for him to progress into that role in the future. He might as well be moved off the payroll.

What’s funny is some people actually wanted him to be the manager!

At home as well. Shipping four goals at home to the 2nd worse team in league one! Ron’s explanation for the farce we’re in had better be good.

I thought Accrington was a low point two weeks ago but this is far worse.

No away wins this season but Wimbledon can roll up and score 4 (and counting)

‪We absolutely need to hold Ron accountable for this mess we are in now. How the **** does it take over a month to replace a manager who every single one of us said shouldn’t have gotten the job in the first place.‬

Back