• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

People forget that not too long ago, we signed an young, relatively unknown centre back on loan from Bristol City called Taylor Moore. Went on to become one of our star performers that season.

Taylor Moore captained England at u19 level, cost Bristol City £1.5m and had played over 50 league games when he arrived.

Hopefully this Taylor will have a similar impact but their pedigrees aren't really comparable.

Taylor Moore captained England at u19 level, cost Bristol City £1.5m and had played over 50 league games when he arrived.

Hopefully this Taylor will have a similar impact but their pedigrees aren't really comparable.
I hadn't heard of him though. Just trying to express that now is not the time to judge

People forget that not too long ago, we signed an young, relatively unknown centre back on loan from Bristol City called Taylor Moore. Went on to become one of our star performers that season.
Agree and I will give him a chance. But I also remember we signed Ndukwu and Hamilton too, so you can understand people’s thoughts

Agree and I will give him a chance. But I also remember we signed Ndukwu and Hamilton too, so you can understand people’s thoughts
TBF difference is he is from Bournemouth so MM knows what he can do so it would be a big disappointment if he proved as disappointing

TBF difference is he is from Bournemouth so MM knows what he can do so it would be a big disappointment if he proved as disappointing
That may be true but stil, doesn’t mean he is a Moore over an Ndukwu.

We can only judge on what we see, so hopefully more Taylor than Ndukwu.

That may be true but stil, doesn’t mean he is a Moore over an Ndukwu.

We can only judge on what we see, so hopefully more Taylor than Ndukwu.
Well we have to trust MM’s judgement- if he is the latter then that won’t be a good look

Back