• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Did the subscription bit yday after asking for the credit from Tuesday's fiasco to be transferred to today's game - but got no reply as usual.
No live stream as yet but might come on an hour before the game

So far so good still waiting a response from last Saturday's email but hopefully sorted out the problem my self.Very poor customer service just goes to show the contempt that authorities treat football supporters which has just been amplified by the premiership charging supporters.

I have log in to my iFollow and connected to tv via Apple lightening and hdmi cable. Can get sound and no picture just buffering. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Just got an automated reply to the complaint I sent them last week, asking a series of questions that were answered in the original email. It's clear it's just an automated letter trying to fob people off until they get bored of complaining.

Stuff that and stuff iFollow. They are total ****bags.

Just got an automated reply to the complaint I sent them last week, asking a series of questions that were answered in the original email. It's clear it's just an automated letter trying to fob people off until they get bored of complaining.

Stuff that and stuff iFollow. They are total ****bags.
I agree as just got a similar email a week after I sent them one telling me exactly what they said a week ago,hopeless it wont encourage others to subscribe

My coverage today was really good. Didn't lose the signal once neither was there buffering. Picture quality and sound also on the money. It does appear to be a lottery as to it working or not though.

My coverage today was really good. Didn't lose the signal once neither was there buffering. Picture quality and sound also on the money. It does appear to be a lottery as to it working or not though.

Complete opposite.

Absolute ****

The Exeter goal was scored at 17:15 on my TV because the effing service buffered roughly every 30 seconds.

Still no reply to last Saturday’s complaint.

I hate this pandemic and I hate i’dFollowifIcould.

That really is something for MM to complain about.......

Last week's game was the really bad one. This one was a bit stuttery and needed me to stop and refresh the page a couple of times.

It's their awful customer service responses that really annoy me.

I subscribe to the NFL Game Pass streaming service. Apart from one awful month a few seasons ago when they switched over to a different company who made a right mess of the first few weeks of the season, that has always been great.

I even enjoy watching the hilarious US ads about pickup trucks and medicines.

Complete opposite.

Absolute ****

The Exeter goal was scored at 17:15 on my TV because the effing service buffered roughly every 30 seconds.

Still no reply to last Saturday’s complaint.

I hate this pandemic and I hate i’dFollowifIcould.

That really is something for MM to complain about.......

What’s the broadband speed on what your watching on?
I had that trouble last season but have sorted out my broadband speed now. It buffered twice for a few seconds today but has been fine for all the other games this season.

What’s the broadband speed on what your watching on?
I had that trouble last season but have sorted out my broadband speed now. It buffered twice for a few seconds today but has been fine for all the other games this season.

Beats me.

Supposed to be great but presumably ****.

Beats me.

Supposed to be great but presumably ****.

Test your speed on

https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

My WiFi signal was crap because the router is under the stairs, and I then discovered that the monitor I had the laptop connected too was interfering with the WiFi signal as well so the 40 mps that was coming into the house was only 2 mps at my laptop.

When I moved the laptop into another room away from the monitor it picked back up again to a reasonable speed. So I ditched the monitor.

Test your speed on

https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

My WiFi signal was crap because the router is under the stairs, and I then discovered that the monitor I had the laptop connected too was interfering with the WiFi signal as well so the 40 mps that was coming into the house was only 2 mps at my laptop.

When I moved the laptop into another room away from the monitor it picked back up again to a reasonable speed. So I ditched the monitor.

Thanks old chap.

What’s a monitor?!?

Back