• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

On Episode 3 of 'Baptiste' on Netflix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptiste_(TV_series)

Got into this quite easily from the first ep. The plot intriguing and most of all the scenery/location settings is great. Set in Amsterdam so good scenes with the Amsterdam cafes, bars and canals.

It is actually a spinoff from 'The missing' which I haven't watched.

On Episode 3 of 'Baptiste' on Netflix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptiste_(TV_series)

Got into this quite easily from the first ep. The plot intriguing and most of all the scenery/location settings is great. Set in Amsterdam so good scenes with the Amsterdam cafes, bars and canals.

It is actually a spinoff from 'The missing' which I haven't watched.
Love Baptiste

Trial by Fire - A horrific example of a miscarriage of justice in America (Texas) that led to an innocent man being killed by lethal injection. A harrowing film but worth a watch.

If they had not missed out some vital facts, he wouldn't look as innocent as the film portrays.

They did the same with the White House Farm drama, in order to make Bamber look guilty. Why not show all the story and let the viewer decide. It would actually make it better.

If they had not missed out some vital facts, he wouldn't look as innocent as the film portrays.

They did the same with the White House Farm drama, in order to make Bamber look guilty. Why not show all the story and let the viewer decide. It would actually make it better.

From what I have read the Bamber conviction looks dodgy which is not to say he didn't do it.

From what I have read the Bamber conviction looks dodgy which is not to say he didn't do it.

If you look at all the evidence in that case, one possibility is that Bamber did shoot his family but not kill his sister properly, as he could obviously only take one shot. The police may well have shot her when they entered and she appeared at the top of the stairs

It would certainly explain the bizarre events after. A rush to clean up, forensics and photography/video kept away. Bullets going missing from the autopsy and photos still to this day not released to the defence.

The firearms radio messages are recorded as 2 bodies in the kitchen on entry and then 3 more when they get upstairs. later changed to 1 in the kitchen and 4 upstairs. They also said they heard movement upstairs. later this was explained as another team going up one of the 3 staircases and team 1 not knowing about it. Both those explanations sound utter BS to me.

Was it in fact the sister 'Bambi' who went up one of the other stair cases from the kitchen her neck wound was still fresh and bleeding when the did examine her hours after the supposed time of death.

If you look at all the evidence in that case, one possibility is that Bamber did shoot his family but not kill his sister properly, as he could obviously only take one shot. The police may well have shot her when they entered and she appeared at the top of the stairs

It would certainly explain the bizarre events after. A rush to clean up, forensics and photography/video kept away. Bullets going missing from the autopsy and photos still to this day not released to the defence.

The firearms radio messages are recorded as 2 bodies in the kitchen on entry and then 3 more when they get upstairs. later changed to 1 in the kitchen and 4 upstairs. They also said they heard movement upstairs. later this was explained as another team going up one of the 3 staircases and team 1 not knowing about it. Both those explanations sound utter BS to me.

Was it in fact the sister 'Bambi' who went up one of the other stair cases from the kitchen her neck wound was still fresh and bleeding when the did examine her hours after the supposed time of death.

I have not done the most amount of research into the white house farm murders, which is surprising really as Tolleshunt D'arcy is only 10 minutes up the road from me (I live in a village just outside of Maldon).

But from my limited research, I struggle to see how he has been convicted. I believe it was his sister. She was a paranoid schizophrenic who only a couple days before was discharged from a mental health unit and supposedly a day before the murders had a struggle/argument with the parents cause she thought her children were the spawns of the devil.

An extremely mentally unwell lady who lives in a house with guns...Psychotic episode where she believes her own children are the devil....I'm sorry but I just can't look at anything past that.

Wasn't there also dodgy phone records? Some claim that the father made a phone call to Jeremy saying the sister had gone 'mad' with a gun or something? I'm eager to do some recapping again now, but for my opinion at the minute, I feel like he didn't have the fairest trial.

Back