• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Trial 4 - A look at the corruption of the Boston Police and how a appearing innocent man serves 22 years of his life in prison for a crime he potentially didn’t commit. It’s hard to work out whether he did it or not, I don’t think he did. There isn’t the evidence like there is on Making a Murderer. A good watch I would recommend it.

Unforgotten - First two episodes of the new seasons and it’s shaping up to be as good as the other seasons. I’ve always liked how they build up with a load of characters early on and you get to work out how they’re all involved. Think this could be their best one.

So excited for this, I absolutely loved the first 3 seasons. Nicola Walker is great. I am a impatient ******* so I'm going to wait though until all the episodes are on ITV catch up so I can binge in one go.

Trial by Fire - A horrific example of a miscarriage of justice in America (Texas) that led to an innocent man being killed by lethal injection. A harrowing film but worth a watch.

So excited for this, I absolutely loved the first 3 seasons. Nicola Walker is great. I am a impatient ******* so I'm going to wait though until all the episodes are on ITV catch up so I can binge in one go.

My wife is the same and wanted us to do that but I couldn’t wait and it makes the wait worthwhile!

The Walking Dead - First episode since the break at the end of season 10. Quite frustrating they haven’t continued on from the last episode and just gone onto a different story. But for most Walking Dead fans this isn’t the first time. It’s looking alright, unfortunately I’ve invested so much time in it to just stop.

Coming 2 America is now out on Amizon. It was never going to be as good as the first film. That said, it was entertaining and worth a watch.

I just couldn't get into it, I watched the first to episodes, then gave it a miss.

You will have missed the complete weirdness of it. I thought it was quite an easy watch and good twists at the end.

I believe it was on Sky (or similar) a couple of years back but did anyone catch The Terror on BBC2 the other night ? I thought it was pretty good - Ciaran Hinds excellent as usual. I was, however, very surprised to see Golom put in an appearance as the ship's boy David Young who met with an untimely demise.....

Pele on Netflix is an interesting look at his career with not only some great goals but also an interesting insight into how he very nearly did not play in the 1970 World Cup.

Stumbled across Line of Duty a couple of weeks ago - now into to season 3 - how did I ever miss this before - fantastic gripping Police drama, must be one of the best made by/for British TV

Stumbled across Line of Duty a couple of weeks ago - now into to season 3 - how did I ever miss this before - fantastic gripping Police drama, must be one of the best made by/for British TV

Absolutely brilliant and the new season starts soon.

For Life - Season 2, the first few episodes are very good and then they’ve been one of the only programmes I’ve watched that are doing pandemic storylines. They’ve covered that and the BLM stuff within the storyline which is really good.

Been watching It's a Sin again (on DVD).Stiill available on C4's streaming service I believe.For those who haven't seen it it's about aids in the 80's.Brillantly written ,directed and acted.It's been the best thing on the box so far this year,IMO.

Watched the first episode of Deutschland 89 the other night and really enjoyed it (as i have the previous 2 series).

Gutted this is the last one, and being off work for the next 3 days, i'm struggling to not binge watch the whole of the last series in one sitting.

Watched the first episode of Deutschland 89 the other night and really enjoyed it (as i have the previous 2 series).

Gutted this is the last one, and being off work for the next 3 days, i'm struggling to not binge watch the whole of the last series in one sitting.
You just reminded me I stopped watching half way through 86 and need to catch up on this

Enjoyed the Megan & Harry show on ITV last night.Comedy gold.My wife tells me Megan used to be an actresss.She clearly has a great future as a comedianne with Harry as her straight man.Boom ,boom. :ROFL:

Back