• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

It did me ,can u explain what it was all about ?????

A journalist has been killed and it appears that a chap with Down's syndrome is in the frame.

I am pretty sure he was being cuckooed by the gang in an earlier series and his freezer has gone missing...

A journalist has been killed and it appears that a chap with Down's syndrome is in the frame.

I am pretty sure he was being cuckooed by the gang in an earlier series and his freezer has gone missing...
His freezer has turned up in the new series of Unforgotten ! Complete with a dead body in it...

I think the male boss police (Kelly MacDonald’s boss) was in an earlier season as well, but can’t really remember

Yes what mad Cyril said. Have you seen the previous series?

“That convoy was going like the clappers, you’d do well to spot a pipe band in there” is my new favourite Hastings quote!
Yes what mad Cyril said. Have you seen the previous series?

“That convoy was going like the clappers, you’d do well to spot a pipe band in there” is my new favourite Hastings quote!
Yes ,did c previous ,will look at it again ,may have been tired !
I also thought the female police officer was very poor ,no charisma at all .

I thought they should have done a season 5 recap at the start as cannot remember anything as seems such a long time ago.

Totally agree, I don’t really remember much of previous seasons and could do with a catch up. I definitely think the suspect was in another season and remember the freezer. Pretty sure he was being used and abused by other criminals.

It did me ,can u explain what it was all about ?????

If you had not seen the previous series it could be seen as unexplainable - perhaps they should have put `previously` at the beginning as the last series was about 2 years ago. I must say I`d forgotten about the freezer

Another dull and tedious episode of The Walking Dead. Only two left in this latest season hopefully they pick up and are decent. They really need to end this **** because it’s well and truly run it’s course.

Another dull and tedious episode of The Walking Dead. Only two left in this latest season hopefully they pick up and are decent. They really need to end this **** because it’s well and truly run it’s course.
I think I have about 2 or 3 to watch.

It used to be the thing I watched as soon as it was aired and absolutely loved it.
Now I just can't be bothered, but I have invested so much time in it, I may as well watch it til the end!

I think I have about 2 or 3 to watch.

It used to be the thing I watched as soon as it was aired and absolutely loved it.
Now I just can't be bothered, but I have invested so much time in it, I may as well watch it til the end!

Thats exactly the predicament I am in. The filler episodes and character storyline build up episodes are just so tedious! You’re on season 10 FFS! They will go to a season break and then when you return they don’t carry the story straight on it’s so frustrating. But as you say so much time has been invested you can’t just quit!

Totally agree, I don’t really remember much of previous seasons and could do with a catch up. I definitely think the suspect was in another season and remember the freezer. Pretty sure he was being used and abused by other criminals.

To be honest I'd forgotten too and only got reminded on twitter/online!

I think the male boss police (Kelly MacDonald’s boss) was in an earlier season as well, but can’t really remember

Back