• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just watched a self shot clip of my testicles watching match of the day whilst reading Barna's post about Abba. Never would have happened without us regaining our sovereignty. Is it wrong to be proud?

"Enjoyed" episode 3 of It's a Sin on C4 last night.Still the best thing on the box ,IMO.

Also liked the re-run of the Best of Abba at the BBC on BBC4.Back in the 70's it was sometimes difficult to make people believe it was possible to like Abba as well as pub/punk rock.It was never either or for me.

Didn`t like ABBA then and still don`t :Thumbs down:

Summer of Rockets - A six parter on Netflix, orginally shown on the Beeb, which I missed. Great drama set in the late 50's at the height of the cold war with Russia. 4 episodes of 6 in and I'm loving it.

Just started Schitt's Creek - not bad, but not great. Given the plaudits it's got recently I assume it improves greatly from season 2.

I started watching that, got bored after watching the first 3 episodes. Lame jokes...
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a Eugene Levy fan, and the reviews are great, I'd have sacked it off by now. Going to give it until the end of S2 and trust that it improves.

Also, we're watching this straight from doing all of Parks & Rec in a short period. Any comedy is going to seem lame after that.

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a Eugene Levy fan, and the reviews are great, I'd have sacked it off by now. Going to give it until the end of S2 and trust that it improves.

Also, we're watching this straight from doing all of Parks & Rec in a short period. Any comedy is going to seem lame after that.
Watch Ted Lasso. It's the best comedy series I've watched in years. It's on the Parks & Recs side of things, but it's also surprisingly moving and the football aspect is fun as well.

Eugene is great but Catherine O'Hara is the real GOAT.

The Ripper
The Ted Bundy Tapes

Both very good and very harrowing, some seriously sick individuals. The Bundy one is just an absolutely mental story!

Back