• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Masked Singer - now I know this will be below a lot of you, the sort of crap Saturday night telly that a lot of you treat with total disdain, but I think it's great and a lot of fun!

Mo Gilligan is proving himself to be a real asset to the judging panel, miles better than that Ken Jeung, who can stay with the American version as far as I'm concerned. Davina is probably the most annoying part of the programme.

Sausage - Sheridan Smith; Robin - Aston Merrygold; Dragon - H from Steps, not sure on Badger, did wonder about Brendan Cole.

The Masked Singer - now I know this will be below a lot of you, the sort of crap Saturday night telly that a lot of you treat with total disdain, but I think it's great and a lot of fun!

Mo Gilligan is proving himself to be a real asset to the judging panel, miles better than that Ken Jeung, who can stay with the American version as far as I'm concerned. Davina is probably the most annoying part of the programme.

Sausage - Sheridan Smith; Robin - Aston Merrygold; Dragon - H from Steps, not sure on Badger, did wonder about Brendan Cole.

137275706_10223218882283420_5693366344604274987_n.jpg

Thanks Gentlemen, now on episode 2, may or may not be watching Gillian Anderson instead of following the storyline.....will keep updated ?
I watched the first series and remember thinking it was excellent. Not sure why but despite looking forward to the next series I didn’t watch it

Just finished the latest series of Vikings (6.2) on Amazon Prime. Some big surprises and a cracking story line all the way through.

Just finished the latest series of Vikings (6.2) on Amazon Prime. Some big surprises and a cracking story line all the way through.
Thanks Bloke, I went back to it and have watched last series to the finale.
And as a finish it is much more, better rounded, than the end cheat of G o T.

VERY STRANGE! Last night on french tv station 'France2' there were the last episodes of The Bay Series 2. Strange, because I see it's only starting on ITV tomorrow. Anyway apart from that anomaly I can say IMHO, having seen the first four episodes, that this series is better than the first and I'd recommend it. For you to judge tomorrow night!

Half way through the 8th (and final) series of Spiral (aka Engrenage) on BBC4. Absolutely fantastic stuff as always, very possibly my favourite cop show of all time. I'm gonna miss these guys if it really is the end.

Worth watching from the beginning then? How does it compare to the Bridge
Absolutely worth watching them all - takes until S3 to really get going though so bear with it. It's quite a different beast to The Bridge; grittier, more action-packed, maybe closer to UK/US cop shows but with a heavy emphasis on the French judicial system. Although the focus is mostly on one character, it's very much an ensemble piece with 4 or 5 strong characters in each season, and the interplay between them is wonderful.

I've enjoyed Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries TV series. Very flimsy stuff but likeable characters within a 1960s Australia. The earlier series MISS Fisher's Murder Mysteries set in the 1920s was equally enjoyable. The film was poor though.

I have started on Outlander, from series 1, episode 1.
And having only dip sampled previously I can state that watching from the very start is what was needed to get and keep me watching.
I am on episode 5 now and I am enjoying it very much, stunning highland scenery.

Back