• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Tucking in to Season 5 of Billions. Deliciously financially cut throat with Damian Lewis being his normal obnoxious self.

This week I have been mostly watching:

Susan Calman’s Grand Days Out
Grand Designs
Ben Fogle - New lives in the wild
Katie Price - Harvey and Me
Also just started watching Cobra Kai on Netflix

All good telly !

This week I have been mostly watching:

Susan Calman’s Grand Days Out
Grand Designs
Ben Fogle - New lives in the wild
Katie Price - Harvey and Me
Also just started watching Cobra Kai on Netflix

All good telly !

I'm no fan of Ms Price, but this was a really good and insightful documentary of her daily struggles dealing with Harvey and his well being. Still think it's absolutely shameful the way Dwight Yorke behaved though I guess none of us know if he ever made any kind of monetary contribution.

We've been watching The Chasers' Road Trip, and have found this quite interesting.

I'm no fan of Ms Price, but this was a really good and insightful documentary of her daily struggles dealing with Harvey and his well being. Still think it's absolutely shameful the way Dwight Yorke behaved though I guess none of us know if he ever made any kind of monetary contribution.

We've been watching The Chasers' Road Trip, and have found this quite interesting.

Totally agree with you on the Harvey doc. I thought he seemed really sweet, especially when he was with her younger children watching Peppa Pig & with his friend train-spotting at the station. Despite all her many faults KP is an incredible parent to him. I think Dwight Yorke is a total **** and has missed out on being part of Harvey’s life.

"Enjoyed" episode 3 of It's a Sin on C4 last night.Still the best thing on the box ,IMO.

Also liked the re-run of the Best of Abba at the BBC on BBC4.Back in the 70's it was sometimes difficult to make people believe it was possible to like Abba as well as pub/punk rock.It was never either or for me.

Back