• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stan Collymore Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron would never welcome transparency, honesty or progressive thinking of any kin
Is anyone getting a season ticket for next season ? If so why ?
3 in fact. I don't buy into the boycott theory. And I've not let Anton Johnson, Vic jobson or the latest clown stop me watching my beloved club.
Tell me how the boycott path pans out...

Ron would never welcome transparency, honesty or progressive thinking of any kin
3 in fact. I don't buy into the boycott theory. And I've not let Anton Johnson, Vic jobson or the latest clown stop me watching my beloved club.
Tell me how the boycott path pans out...
Your the type of fan Ron loves. Enjoy next season lining Ron’s pockets, make sure to get a programme and a burger at half time too just for good measure.

Stan thank you for all your effort. I'm gutted for you and all the loyal supporters that Ron renege's on your previous meeting agreement. You brought so much to the table . Ron has looked a gift horse in the mouth and rejected a clear path to the clubs future success . I am not feeling positive about things now. I've seen the past few weeks rather like snakes and ladders, and we all know who the snake is !

It never was a clear path and there was zero guarantee of success.......Plenty of clubs have CEO's and a DoF and it ends in disater.

If anyone hinted it was Stan. His CEO was better than Rons
He would not have appointed PB (does anyone think what little talent we do have would hang around until July to see who is manger)
The final straw for me was Mangers come and go and loads are sacked but thats ok if you have DoF.....one that has signed the players and decided a style of play and presumably when to sack the 'coach'

OK great but that depends on who that DoF is and what experience he has......Talk radio doesn't count for me.

Lets flip it on its head. If Stan had been appointed manager and a week later Ron said he would get PB in as DoF.......What would happen here on the Zone?

And with that assist with keeping the club afloat, yeah I really hate those fans, how dare they love their club through thick and thin.
lol missing the point entirely. You want change you need to take drastic measures. Anyway I’m not bothered anyway, it’s going to be the Same old fans crying about the same old things Ron is doing or not doing but then no one is going to do anything about it. Enjoy the next season under Ron and his amazing ownership.

lol missing the point entirely. You want change you need to take drastic measures. Anyway I’m not bothered anyway, it’s going to be the Salem old fans crying about the same old things Ron is doing or not doing but then no one is going to do anything about it. Enjoy the next season under Ron and his amazing ownership.

Normally I would agree but in this instance not even drastic measures will change anything and you really must know that.

Normally I would agree but in this instance not even drastic measures will change anything and you really must know that.
Yeh I do so I just wont go to any home games knowing my
Money will go to an owner that is an absolute selfish clown. It’s all about principles , morales and self respect.
A real owner would care why the fans want and think and not be such a self idolising clown.

Stan when you shook hands with Martin did you count your fingers afterwards ? Now you know why people will not deal with him. We are lucky to have a football team with condescending Martin at the helm.
...and the number of rings on those fingers

I thought the only way Ron could get the fans back on side was for you to have a role in the club. You were the light in the tunnel for us after so many dark years. Am bitterly disappointed but am so grateful for what you have done already. Without you I doubt anything would have changed so thank you for everything. Hopefully we will get a CEO very soon & that you will stay in touch & maybe have a role in the club in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back