• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Next Zoom Meeting

Possibly already mentioned, but getting a match day programme in the bar area, when totally busy I just gave up, more lost revenue to the club ???
Same here and also for quite a few fans sitting around me.

I actually thought they did this as I was supposed to have a meeting a little while back and it was called off because they were doing this themselves. Maybe that's the problem - not actually getting someone in to do it.
Forget Humble pie....what about some Pigeon pie

I'm certainly going to bring a j cloth and a spray to the next game. I thought it was pigeon droppings at first but now think it was bits of the old pitch when it was being redone. They must have done it with the seats down. The crap blew into the air and landed on the seats. That's my theory at least.

Could you please confirm the situation with season cards? I thought those who donated (like me) would receive a free shirt/voucher. Instead, all I received was a letter saying 'Thank you for your continued support' (this morning, 31st August). And that was it.

Could you please confirm the situation with season cards? I thought those who donated (like me) would receive a free shirt/voucher. Instead, all I received was a letter saying 'Thank you for your continued support' (this morning, 31st August). And that was it.
The shirt will be available nearer christmas Tom said in a previous meeting, dont think its even been designed yet.

Just a few points from me, some already covered by others:

• What is the situation regarding ST holder packs, when will they be sent?
  • With regards to the free shirt for those who donated, is this going to be a 3rd kit made by Macron (i.e. a shirt that will be worn by players at some stage) or some kind of training shirt made by a cheaper supplier? When is it likely to be available for us/players to wear?
  • Can he update us on when/if negotiations with the Welsh FA are likely to be concluded so we know if the new 1st team coach can join us?
  • Have the club considered moving towards an electronic/QR code ticket like those used at Kings Lynn (and for home fans at Wealdstone). This was experimented with before but seems to have died a death in the last couple of seasons. It would avoid queues and chaotic organisation at the collection point like we had at the West Stand last Saturday, saves the club money on printing and envelopes too and is therefore potentially a greener option. If they haven't considered it, could they please!

Okay gang.

Next Zoom meeting has been put back a week - primarily because so many people (including myself and Trevor) were not available this Thursday. I believe we will be doing it on Thursday 2nd.

We are expecting Partick Van Accountant to be in attendance, so I am sure we will be asking a range of questions on the accounts. And, of course, we'd have all been back to the Hall - so I am sure there will be observations.

I will take a look at the previous thread to see if there are things in there we want to bring forward. https://www.shrimperzone.com/forums...meetings-questions.107960/page-3#post-2401597

However, if you want a question asked - please put it here and we will see what we can do!
Where can I find the previous meeting to watch? I never seem to see this ever advertised.

Actually, following on from my above post. Are the videos of the meeting not being published anymore? If so, there's nothing on the shrimpers trust website except the meeting on 29th July, which only includes minutes? I thought the meetings were meant to be every 3 weeks?

Meeting is this Thursday. Paul Fitz in the Chair. We are hoping Ron will be in attendance.

We'll obviously be bringing up FF, season tickets, accounts and as much as we reasonably can from the comments here.
Good wishes for the meeting today.
Please re state the depth and good intent of the vast majority of fans.
I also believe many fans would willingly answer more volunteer "calls to arms" to help the club with special needs such as washing the seats off in the stands or rallying in support outside council meetings.
UTB.

Good wishes for the meeting today.
Please re state the depth and good intent of the vast majority of fans.
I also believe many fans would willingly answer more volunteer "calls to arms" to help the club with special needs such as washing the seats off in the stands or rallying in support outside council meetings.
UTB.
I would hope so, apparently only 2 or 3 turned up to help with boots and laces

Could you ask about responses to emails to the ticket office please?

Do they have an sla that they keep to in terms of replies?

I've been waiting 48 hours for a reply to an email sent early Tuesday morning.

Sadly don't have the ability at work to sit on hold and call them.

I would hope so, apparently only 2 or 3 turned up to help with boots and laces
Fair point, I suspect many like ma were away and had plans which the short notice and, imo, uninspiring, request for hours was put out.
I have my jet washer and wellies on stand by, just need a request and I will be down there.

Could you ask about responses to emails to the ticket office please?

Do they have an sla that they keep to in terms of replies?

I've been waiting 48 hours for a reply to an email sent early Tuesday morning.

Sadly don't have the ability at work to sit on hold and call them.

I am also awaiting a reply from the ticket office from an email sent on Tuesday.

I am looking to acquire a new season ticket so thought I would hear back fairly promptly.

Back