• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Next Zoom Meeting

That is the correct email for Jordan - minus the space after "southend".

I got perhaps the least helpful reply from Jordan ever!

I don't suppose you have Toms email do you? I think 3 working days is long enough to provide a reasonable response.

Paul Yeomanson is away on holiday so i am not sure when it will be loaded up. Hopefully another will be able to do it.
Lol, I doubt it very much!!! Paul's back over the weekend so I expect it will be done then.

I got perhaps the least helpful reply from Jordan ever!

I don't suppose you have Toms email do you? I think 3 working days is long enough to provide a reasonable response.
Would be good to know what response you get. I bought a ticket last night online and asked for it to be moved to the West ticket office. Always got an acknowledgment last year. Last week I didn’t get any response to three emails and despite calling and confirming on the Saturday the ticket wasn’t moved. Have low confidence but still too early to judge them as only ordered last night.

On a related note why don’t they just automatically send the tickets to be collected from the relevant bit of the ground? It’s the one place you have to go as it’s by the correct entrance.

Update: Had confirmation from Jordan - normal service is resumed.

Last edited:

Just watched the meeting. Some interesting things around Akinde being the eyebrow signing, if we didn't already know that!

Thought both Ron and Tom answered the questions well. Will be interesting to see Tom's "100 days in the job" in full when it's complete.

I do think that Tom is battling a little, to try to come across as super nice and accommodating of all fans, whilst juggling this with being commercial. I think some fans need to realise that we are a business that has been haemorrhaging money for a while, so whilst it's nice that 0.01% of fans like to buy their programme from the programme hut, they need to realise that this means paying another dedicated member of staff.

We want our club to be a success, and cutting costs needs to be one of the top items on the list, which Tom already seems to be proactively doing well.

Back