• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office issues.

Purchased two tickets for the Dorking game at the same time and paid all in one go. Today, one of the tickets had turned up but not the other. Either they are going to send the other ticket separately costing twice as much postage or I'm not going to get the second one at all. Either way, poor form as usual.

There is no way I am calling the ticket office on their premium rate line so they can suck more money out of me and I am not going to queue up before the Maidehead game tomorrow to find out what's happening. They aren't having more of my money or time. Just have to hope the other ticket arrives
I believe the premium rate number has been abolished following fan feedback.

,Just another below par effort from the ticket office.
Why is it below par?
How does that help solve the issue of them being s***e at their job? Providing one service that now works, cant be used as an excuse to why others dont.
Not sure how you read that into my post, I just offered another poster another route to get tickets.

I believe the premium rate number has been abolished following fan feedback.
It hasn't. 08444770077 is the ticket office number and its premium rate. I actually phoned the main Southend number, they couldn't transfer me and only offered the 08444 number to call the ticket office

Polite request here, don't want to upset TL or SVC.nor am I trolling, just want to know if any other STH's are still awaiting their season ticket cards like my daughter.
You don't need to worry about upsetting people when your still waiting for your season ticket in December. The whole handling of ST's has been a disgrace, loyal fans should be getting the respect of at least getting a tiny bit of plastic sent to them on time. I remember when they were blaming a printer hahahahaha. You simply can't polish a ****.

It hasn't. 08444770077 is the ticket office number and its premium rate. I actually phoned the main Southend number, they couldn't transfer me and only offered the 08444 number to call the ticket office
You are correct. This is what it says on the website:

Have a question?

Please contact the Ticket Office on 08444 770077* or email tickets@southend-united.co.uk.

So, if they have changed the number, which I believe Tom Lawrence promised, they haven't updated their own website. No surprise though is it.

I can't see one anywhere for the ticket office. Can't be looking properly
The fact you couldn't find it is a problem, it should be easy. I looked myself a moment ago and nearly gave up. The only place you can find it is within the season ticket information section. Shocking.

Last edited:
From the Contact Us page on the club website, the number quoted is 0344 477 0077, with the note "*Calls to the Box Office will be charged at the local rate plus carrier charge."

Slightly off topic, but i just purchased 4 tickets for the Dorking game & the print at home option worked perfectly. Certainly a big improvement than the collection lottery or post at this time of year.

Slightly off topic, but i just purchased 4 tickets for the Dorking game & the print at home option worked perfectly. Certainly a big improvement than the collection lottery or post at this time of year.

That's ok for the younger generation but what about older supporters who don't have access to a printer (or don't want one).

That's ok for the younger generation but what about older supporters who don't have access to a printer (or don't want one).
Wonder if you actually have to print it to work, or if this can be considered an 'e-ticket' also my experience from other clubs would lead me to guess yes, so as this is Southend then thats a no

Wonder if you actually have to print it to work, or if this can be considered an 'e-ticket' also my experience from other clubs would lead me to guess yes, so as this is Southend then thats a no

We were told we'd have a World class structure (and I'd hold the club spoksman to that, I remember that statement very well), yet it's still pony.

Back