• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Noor Husin Signs

Not really, no. Or at least not to me. I guess I was just saying that it would stop the griping of it was co-ordinated.

As it happens, it looks like it was co-ordinated as best it could be...and yet people still managed to gripe!
Errrr you might want to re read what you wrote “asking for too much” sounds like a moan to me

Brief cameo but from what I saw I reckon this bloke could a baller. Showed enough in the few minutes he was on to evidence he has an eye.

Exciting one.
Looked lively for sure and has a pass on him.

Hopefully a few more gems or diamonds that need a polish out there. If we can get a steady flow of potential for the main guys to look at ...the better we will be as a forward thinking club. Add in a few wise and experienced heads (with the uninjured physique to go with it) and we will be a threat here and in the leagues above...and beyond. We need to find the Freddie Eastwoods out there, and give fresh opportunity to the Stan Collymores out there.

Hopefully a few more gems or diamonds that need a polish out there. If we can get a steady flow of potential for the main guys to look at ...the better we will be as a forward thinking club. Add in a few wise and experienced heads (with the uninjured physique to go with it) and we will be a threat here and in the leagues above...and beyond. We need to find the Freddie Eastwoods out there, and give fresh opportunity to the Stan Collymores out there.
You may find a Freddy but I doubt we’ll find a Stan!!

I’m not sure any other club has uncovered a Stan though.
I suppose the closest candidate might be Jamie Vardie at Morecombe?

Although his club career at the top level has only been at Leicester, it is rare demonstration of top level loyalty and his England career too was not to be sniffed at.

Anyway that is who immediately came to my mind when I read your post. but a very rare commodity of find for any club, I totally agree.

I suppose the closest candidate might be Jamie Vardie at Morecombe?

Although his club career at the top level has only been at Leicester, it is rare demonstration of top level loyalty and his England career too was not to be sniffed at.

Anyway that is who immediately came to my mind when I read your post. but a very rare commodity of find for any club, I totally agree.
He may have had a decent career but Jamie Vardy isn’t fit to lick Stan’s boots.

We’re talking about a British transfer record. Someone whose combination of pace, power and size is maybe unprecedented. Someone who would get people off their seats if he picked the ball up with his back to goal on the halfway line.

I suppose the closest I can come up with - and I think they may both have played at Roots Hall - is Keggy Keegle at Scunthorpe and Gareth Bale at Southampton.

Back