• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I watched that as it went out. I was at that school at the time, that's my playground and thats my Mum giving Danny fish and chips.
I was also at that school ( left about 6 years before this) recognise a few faces.
Was also around the time I served Bobby (R.I.P) in my parents shop in westcliff.

Wrong thread. This is about transfers. How is this relevant?

Apologies if this gem from 1975 has been put up before, the Blues playing at Charlton on a mud bath. Seems like the fad for loanee centre-halfs from Sheff Utd started many moons ago and.....oh Malcolm! ;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LONJ9S1rXZg
Great Watching, oh those green keepers gloves, useless when wet. lol

And Mike Flanagan, who was on our coaching staff I believe when his playing career ended.

Great find W.Bob...think i may well have been at that game.Will see if i have the "prog".
Dont remember ..no 4..Brisley or 5..Mckenzie !! Peter Hunt playing for CAFC.
Quite liked the all white kit....but some awful beers on the advertising boards..Worthington E? and Whitbread .We must have drunk some crap beers those days

Great find W.Bob...think i may well have been at that game.Will see if i have the "prog".
Dont remember ..no 4..Brisley or 5..Mckenzie !! Peter Hunt playing for CAFC.
Quite liked the all white kit....but some awful beers on the advertising boards..Worthington E? and Whitbread .We must have drunk some crap beers those days
Yes I don`t remember Brisley or Mckenzie - probably for good reasons. I too liked the all white strip

Back