• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

More funny than happy but Sheffield International FC have found a loophole in the football ban. They've decided to do an joint training session with Byron House (who their opponents were going to be) that includes a full length practice match.

Back from watching a highly competitive game of rugger, Rochford v Westcliff 29-27 FT, with a very well observed minutes silence and rousing rendition of the national anthem pre-match.

I may have missed going to Barnet away due to it being postponed but if I had gone I would have missed day 3 of my sons first steps into potty training.

No accidents with all pees going into the potty ✅

And his first poo also going into the potty ✅

Im sure its past the watershed and hopefully noone is eating whilst reading this but I don't mind saying it was the size of King Kongs finger.

That's no doubt his strangling foot. Heard a kerfuffle a few years ago and saw a sparrow hawk with a sparrow under its foot with the foot on the sparrow's neck. The sparrow didn't last long. Then a few weeks later there was another kerfuffle on the pavement. This time it had got a pigeon. It did the deed and picked up the dead pigeon and flew very low towards the cliffs. The pigeon was slightly larger than the sparrow hawk. A magnificent creature.

Reactions: RHB
That's no doubt his strangling foot. Heard a kerfuffle a few years ago and saw a sparrow hawk with a sparrow under its foot with the foot on the sparrow's neck. The sparrow didn't last long. Then a few weeks later there was another kerfuffle on the pavement. This time it had got a pigeon. It did the deed and picked up the dead pigeon and flew very low towards the cliffs. The pigeon was slightly larger than the sparrow hawk. A magnificent creature.
The sparrow gang kept a very healthy distance away until they thought the coast was clear. A couple of blue tits risked the peanuts so I reckon Sid has moved on for now.

I came down one morning last year to see a Sparrow Hawk giving a Wood Pigeon what for - wasn't phased in the slightest that I was only about four feet from it. It was happy though to leave just a breast bone, the wings and a couple of feet for me to clear up mind.....

You a funeral director ?
I've got the day off so am happy to offer my services if anyone is looking for a respectful and cheap service.

My Ford Torneo turns into a van if I put the seats down and would accommodate a fair size casket and I still have the suit from the last time I was in court.

Went to the beach at Serrignan Plage yeserday ,just in time to see the old bill remove the beach car park parking meter.,6 euros daily charge.A result.End of the season in mid -September .Come to think of it that might be a good metaphor for SUFC 's current campaign,Season over in mid-September.Hope not.

Back