• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Went to the beach at Serrignan Plage yeserday ,just in time to see the old bill remove the beach car park parking meter.,6 euros daily charge.A result.End of the season in mid -September .Come to think of it that might be a good metaphor for SUFC 's current campaign,Season over in mid-September.Hope not.

Just got back to SC from France after having a couple of implants done at the dentist's
OOCCHHH!!!!

Contract renewed for phase 2. Only until the end of Jan, but it's good to get through the new year period.

Picked up a rear door for my wifes clio to replace the current crumpled one for £40. Even better was it included all the glass and locking mechanism. Only thing i now have to do is under the retaining bolts, switch the doors and switch across the inside door panel.

Crusty white bread sandwich filled with unsmoked back bacon and Daddies brown sauce. followed by freshly brewed coffee. It doesn't come much better than that.

Stitches are out - no bleeding or pain atm - still on mush though
No harm in that-most days in Spain I have a musili bar for breakfast,Think the bleeding I had was connected with being a diabetic-the senior dentist involved asked me when I stopped taking what he called anti-coagulants (ie some of my diabetic pills).When you told me too as I said to him ie a couple of days before the op.

Last edited:
I have had a full on day with the chain saw and splitter axe on logs I have been sitting on for ayear or so. My wood stores are full to bursting, maybe a bit too much soft wood but as I have collected it all for free I can put up with the fast burn rate. Shoulders ache but job done.
Now I can start gathering logs to store for next winter.

Back