• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Missing the game tomorrow and suffering this view from my hotel room .... pretty awful really ....
View attachment 24121
Tough shout Phil. Maybe pretend you're in the West Stand and imagine the Focus is one of our stanchions you're trying to see the North Stand goal behind it. Failing that you could always stream the game as you are in the sǝpodıʇu∀.

Took the little two to see Hot Wheels Monster Trucks at The o2 this morning. Had a great time, they loved it and my inner child loved it too.

Living opend here on Wed.Will catch it next week.Been waiting for it to arrive for some time now:In fact our younger daughter (who was here untl NYE) was suprised to hear that I hadn't seen it already as its been on in Paris for some time now, apparently.Knew it wouldnt open here before Xmas.Not a feel good film from what I understand. :Smile:
It is a 10/10 film and I have seen it twice.
It is based on a Japanese classic movie.

I have seen "Seven Samuri" once-----and once was more than enough I can assure you.!!
That's a great film (which IIRC) I saw for the first time at the old Academy cinema in Oxford Street.It was of course (as you would know) the basis for the Western remake The Magnificent Seven.Perhaps you can get help for your clear dislike of foreign language ie subtitled films?

Last edited:
That's a great film (which IIRC) I saw for the first time at the old Academy cinema in Oxford Street.It was of course (as you would know) the basis for the Western remake The Magnificent Seven.Perhaps you can help for your clear dislike of foreign language ie subtitled films?
No I love arthouse films.

Engine warning light from Sat is not anything major.

Lambda (oxygen) sensors, which are not only cheap to replace but an optional job as they don't always play up.

Back