• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

I watched Big boys don't cry on Netflix a couple of days ago, loved the film but mind blowing to think this happened in Hornchurch in the 70's, so bloody awful but a must watch imo.

Saw Mother Goose at the Duke of York theatre staring Sir Ian McKellen and John Bishop. Tremendous fun. Was last in this lovely theatre seeing Sir Ian in King Lear frighteningly 4 years ago pre Covid. Seems like yesterday. Quick meal in Le Bab and home.
The seats at the theatre had an app so you could order champagne. Think we should have this in the west stand. Nice way to toast a Jack Bridge master class.

Notice that it's a terror (ie what used to be known as a horror film) .Think the last fim l I saw (and liked ) in that genre was The Wicker Man (and that was some time ago now). :Winking:

Notice that it's a terror (ie what used to be known as a horror film) .Think the last fim l I saw (and liked ) in that genre was The Wicker Man (and that was some time ago now). :Winking:
If you buy the DVD please let us know what you think of "Diabolique"---Avoid the remake at all costs!!

I found a pair of Soviet binoculars in my dads house that he probably liberated when he was serving in Borneo or Aden.

They are really good quality if a little heavy.

Have a throw out and I came across this letter from my time in the Falklands. One of my proudest moments, if it wasn’t for the actions of me and my dog the young girl would’ve died.

Not all heroes wear capes 😉

EDED595A-6293-4929-B9D5-580BFF8F5AF6.jpeg

Are you going to get the letter framed? Have you heard how your Air Dog Kat is getting on since you last saw her?

Back