• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City Away - 16th Sept

Where is the car park you've booked?
Sorry for late reply, been travelling home from work. I’ve booked the park and ride it’s called Monks Cross. If you go in the website there is a link to car parking. Very easy

Using the Shrimpers Trust coach for this one - is it OK to leave the car at Roots Hall for the day?

It can be done a bit cheaper… £65 with a railcard if you do 2 separate bookings.

Southend > Kings Cross return £14.10

Kings Cross > York return from £51.75
I use SplitMyFare or TicketySplit. They automatically work out how to get the best price. My Halifax rail tickets were £48 from Suffolk. Over £100 standard fare even with my Railcard

For a 40 year old travelling from Hertfordshire it works out over £100 return, even with split tickets. Guess I won't be going :-(

Good morning Shrimpers, YCFC fan here. Hope you all have a great time in our fair city when you visit and if you have any questions just pop them in here and I’ll check back during the week and answer them if I can.
One of you quoted the Catch 22 regarding the West/North stand; the policy this year has been to only open the North stand as demand requires. This saves on stewarding costs and manning the extra kiosks. Shame as the acoustics are better in the North.
Regarding the game, we’ll it’s not been the best start from us although now we’ve finally got rid of the family butcher masquerading as a football manager and got NA in, things should start to improve. Probably a good time to play us before we start to get a bit more organised. Watch out for Dipo though, best striker we’ve had for a long while and doing well in a poor team.
Anyway, safe travels and see you on Saturday. P.S. I’ll have my £20 donation back if you beat us… 🤣

Back