• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone - City of London Summer Drink up.

9 out of 10 of these leaving bashes I'd say yes, but this bloke is a really good mate and he is heading off to Gibraltar so this is a proper farewell.

However...I hear it's not confirmed for the 21st, so if it's not on, I'll be there my Greening-coiffed chum.

I'm pretty sure it is; I've been keeping it free anyway.

9 out of 10 of these leaving bashes I'd say yes, but this bloke is a really good mate and he is heading off to Gibraltar so this is a proper farewell.

However...I hear it's not confirmed for the 21st, so if it's not on, I'll be there my Greening-coiffed chum.

greening_big.jpg

I've added it to my calendar (I promise I'll last longer than 3 pints of Peroni this time!)

I've added it to my calendar (I promise I'll last longer than 3 pints of Peroni this time!)

Better get Leeboy along mate. I suspect you will need someone to drag your corpse onto the train if last time is anything to go by.

That said the time before you put in a sterling performance.

DtS

Better get Leeboy along mate. I suspect you will need someone to drag your corpse onto the train if last time is anything to go by.

That said the time before you put in a sterling performance.

DtS

This time will be my finest hour! Er...finest few hours hopefullly.

Hmmm, perhaps I'll have to arrange a "meeting" in London that day.... be nice to put faces to names again :)

This reminds me of the first ever ShrimperZone meeting which (if memory serves me right) was in The Nelson some five or six years ago. I think those present included Rev Bob (jeez! I miss this guy! :( ), Ninja, McScriven, Axeman, Perv ... who else?

And the bad news is .I will attend this evening of fun and frolics.:p

Back