• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If your son was Gay?

Options Options Options.

• Total voters
I cannot understand how someone can reject their own son. At the end of the day, all that we can hope for is that our children are healthy and happy.

I'd be pretending if I said that I wouldn't be a bit daunted by a child's homosexuality - but then that would perhaps be more my fear of the unknown, together with my concerns about the difficulties that my child would face. Even in the UK, intolerance and prejudice towards homosexuality still abounds - and no parent wants their child to suffer the slings & arrows of others' bigotry or ignorance.

But your child is and will always be your child and nothing can change that. That your former keeper has chosen to disown his son screams loud and clear about his own failings, his own fear, his own prejudices. I feel sorry for him - it is he who has chosen irreperably to damage the bond with his son, not the other way round. He'll regret it when he's old and lonely.

:(

I have a ten year old son and would be happy to see my son happy, regardless of his sexual orientation or anything else for that matter.
In fact the prospect of no grand children would be quite pleasing cheap christmas yay

I feel sorry for him - it is he who has chosen irreperably to damage the bond with his son, not the other way round. He'll regret it when he's old and lonely.

As ever Matthew, your words are erudite and wise. Are you sure you're not Yoda in disguise?

I cannot understand how someone can reject their own son. At the end of the day, all that we can hope for is that our children are healthy and happy.

I'd be pretending if I said that I wouldn't be a bit daunted by a child's homosexuality - but then that would perhaps be more my fear of the unknown, together with my concerns about the difficulties that my child would face. Even in the UK, intolerance and prejudice towards homosexuality still abounds - and no parent wants their child to suffer the slings & arrows of others' bigotry or ignorance.

But your child is and will always be your child and nothing can change that. That your former keeper has chosen to disown his son screams loud and clear about his own failings, his own fear, his own prejudices. I feel sorry for him - it is he who has chosen irreperably to damage the bond with his son, not the other way round. He'll regret it when he's old and lonely.

Would you be as proud and tolerant if you were the parent of an **** raping / necropheliac gang banging Duck?

I have a ten year old son and would be happy to see my son happy, regardless of his sexual orientation or anything else for that matter.
In fact the prospect of no grand children would be quite pleasing cheap christmas yay

40-1.jpg

Oh I don't think.... :D

If i had a son, i think it would dissapoint me if he come outas gay but i could not dis-own him for one minute. He is flesh and blood after all. For TB to say he'd beat the **** out of him is a disgrace, i hope he never has kids if that is the way he behaves.
On a slightly different note an ex colleague of mine at work has had his son exposed as a serial paedophile. His parents, who i know well are going through hell at the moment. However, they are still standing by him despite the media attention and so called friends that have suddenly drifted away and ignored phone calls. I attach a link below to one of the newspaper articles about the case:
http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?AId=54894&ATypeId=1&search=true2&srchstr=gersh&srchtxt=1&srchhead=1&srchauthor=1&srchsandp=1&scsrch=0

My question is this: If my ex colleague can stand by his son for the terrible offences he has committed, surely a son being gay is insignificant in comparrison?

I'm particular, i'm interested in how TB would tackle this situation. Would it be with his fists again?

is this some sort of fantasy?

Sadly and thankfully no , it really is away a type of duck procreates !

Well found the original quote from Stewart Lee (lol)
"Mallards are the only creatures that reproduce exclusively by gang rape. They have been captured on film indulging in some recreational homosexual necrophilia"

Last edited:
If i had a son, i think it would dissapoint me if he come outas gay but i could not dis-own him for one minute. He is flesh and blood after all. For TB to say he'd beat the **** out of him is a disgrace, i hope he never has kids if that is the way he behaves.
On a slightly different note an ex colleague of mine at work has had his son exposed as a serial paedophile. His parents, who i know well are going through hell at the moment. However, they are still standing by him despite the media attention and so called friends that have suddenly drifted away and ignored phone calls. I attach a link below to one of the newspaper articles about the case:
http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?AId=...&srchhead=1&srchauthor=1&srchsandp=1&scsrch=0

My question is this: If my ex colleague can stand by his son for the terrible offences he has committed, surely a son being gay is insignificant in comparrison?

I'm particular, i'm interested in how TB would tackle this situation. Would it be with his fists again?

Now that is a heck of a thing to come out about your chld . Can you decide there are "limits" to how acceptable you are for your childrens actions from the point they become adults . And how far you can support them . I know i mentioned unconditional love earlier , but this could raise a far more difficult point ? Even in these cases their are individual cercumstance , but theres a heck fo a differnece between concent and non conecting actions upon others .

I would beat the **** out of the git! no son of mine is going to be a **** stabber!!!!

Unbelievable......i can not believe this is truly your view??

I normally have a good chuckle at your crass "Bull in a china shop" views but i am afraid i just find this one offensive, sorry mate but you are way off the mark on this one.

I have a 6 years old son and would have no problem at all if he came home one day and told me that he was gay. I would be 100% supportive, you learn this when you become a parent, it is not always about what you want!!!!

Go look at the ****ing calendar mate....it is 2007 not 1977.

You are not the love Child of Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning are you?????

Unbelievable......i can not believe this is truly your view??

I normally have a good chuckle at your crass "Bull in a china shop" views but i am afraid i just find this one offensive, sorry mate but you are way off the mark on this one.

I have a 6 years old son and would have no problem at all if he came home one day and told me that he was gay. I would be 100% supportive, you learn this when you become a parent, it is not always about what you want!!!!

Go look at the ****ing calendar mate....it is 2007 not 1977.

You are not the love Child of Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning are you?????

wooooaahhhhh mate chill! I don't think that mate! each to their own really if my son was Gay yes I would be a touch uncomfortable but if he is happy then good for him and good luck to him I would not love him any less!

Scott on the exterior is a loud mouth right wing larger lout but inside I have love and peace, well somewhere anyway!! :D

wooooaahhhhh mate chill! I don't think that mate! each to their own really if my son was Gay yes I would be a touch uncomfortable but if he is happy then good for him and good luck to him I would not love him any less!

Scott on the exterior is a loud mouth right wing larger lout but inside I have love and peace, well somewhere anyway!! :D

You have restored my faith in you TB, Guy hug coming up..............does not make me gay though!!!!!!

Back