• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players from the past you've still got issues with

John Williams. Big, lumbering striker of York and Swansea among plenty of others - broke both of well-liked keeper Paul Hyde's legs with a disgusting, late, two-footed challenge and never, ever apologised. Hyde never played pro football again.

Last spotted playing for Bath City when I watched their FA Cup game at Peterborough - in with the City fans and spent 90 minutes booing and abusing their star striker, which went down well.

John Williams. Big, lumbering striker of York and Swansea among plenty of others - broke both of well-liked keeper Paul Hyde's legs with a disgusting, late, two-footed challenge and never, ever apologised. Hyde never played pro football again.

Last spotted playing for Bath City when I watched their FA Cup game at Peterborough - in with the City fans and spent 90 minutes booing and abusing their star striker, which went down well.

Was he that ex-postman who was really really quick? I seem to remember a John Williams playing for Cov in the Prem and briefly having a spell in the limelight.

Oh and JS - I assume things all went ok at the mothership while I was away? No need for me to come back is there?

Was he that ex-postman who was really really quick? I seem to remember a John Williams playing for Cov in the Prem and briefly having a spell in the limelight.

Oh and JS - I assume things all went ok at the mothership while I was away? No need for me to come back is there?

Yep, that's the see you next Tuesday. Talentless thug.

And yep, Andreas is much better at your job than you are, which is what I assume you're getting at.

Yep, that's the see you next Tuesday. Talentless thug.

And yep, Andreas is much better at your job than you are, which is what I assume you're getting at.

Good and good. Maybe see you at the Orient game in Feb then.

Keeping on topic, I always hated Cheltenham's Neil Grayson. Dirty c__t who would always celebrate in front of the opposition fans when he scored.

Back