• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alfie Patten, father at 13

Please, I dont usually advocate abortion, but put that unborn kid out of its misery. And sterilise the mother too.

According to the taxi driver i spoke to in Eastbourne last night, he said the Sun were paying the family £40k for the story. Thats not a bad start is it lol

Which translates, in my rather simplified view of the world, as "The Sun readers are paying the family £40k for the story".

If true, I wonder what percentage of the morally outraged Sun readers will stop buying the paper because of this.

He may have been gutted when he first heard but i bet in the long run, he will be delighted. As for her, i wouldn't go as far as calling her slut/slag, she is just a stupid young girl

And everyone calls for "more" or "better" sex education in schools! The last 10 years or so of school leavers have been the most informed sex education wise ever, yet many of them still choose to ignore what they've learnt or simply believe it won't happen to them. People ought to stop and work out just why that is rather than trying to give them yet more information.

I agree with you about Alfie though, Stevie, a lucky escape for him and he can go back to a carefree teenage life, unlike the girl.

It took them this long to work it out, especially with all the media hype?!
As for the girl how many boys has she slept with, at 15?!

To be fair Sam, they knew back in March but have been fighting privacy rights since then to prevent the "news" leaking out. I'm not sure who they were trying to protect though in this instance......

To be fair Sam, they knew back in March but have been fighting privacy rights since then to prevent the "news" leaking out. I'm not sure who they were trying to protect though in this instance......
A 15 year old girl maybe, bringing it back up , when a lot of people had forgotten about it is likely to increase the abuse the girl who ,as a minor, is still afforded the same protection as all under 16's.
She may be stupid but bullying and harrassment is unjustified and if keeping it out of the press again, when in all honesty its of no importance just curiosity for the most, helps to let her settle down to as normal life as possible, then the local council are spot on in trying to supress the news.

Probably right FS, just wondered whether it was more for her or for him - seems it's been his family after the publicity more.

she desevres as much hatred as she gets, as do all women that do that to a man.

Back