• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Based on the comments above about quality, and the fact that it doesn't seem to be available on blu ray I can't see myself buying it.

Shame really.

... and the fact that it doesn't seem to be available on blu ray .....

:smile:

Dream on!

I've heard the quality isn't too good, as well. Especially around Christmas and early in the New Year! :blush:

Based on the comments above about quality, and the fact that it doesn't seem to be available on blu ray I can't see myself buying it.

Shame really.

Jeez,

It's a football club end of season review not a Breaking Bad box set

In terms of it being the one product they have that everyone wants? Pretty justified I think.

If you follow the process through on the link, including logging in, there is a postal option. If you are already on the case, then ignore this.

Jeez,

It's a football club end of season review not a Breaking Bad box set

Maybe, but I can watch the season highlights on my TV via YouTube, and I can watch all three playoff matches in their entirely in HD via my Sky box. I also have a 55 inch screen, and if the picture is poor on non HD, that poor quality will be magnified on a screen that big.

If there was a blu ray version then it would be worth it, but without it, it's not worth the money.

Maybe, but I can watch the season highlights on my TV via YouTube, and I can watch all three playoff matches in their entirely in HD via my Sky box. I also have a 55 inch screen, and if the picture is poor on non HD, that poor quality will be magnified on a screen that big.

If there was a blu ray version then it would be worth it, but without it, it's not worth the money.

im so happy for you

If you follow the process through on the link, including logging in, there is a postal option. If you are already on the case, then ignore this.

Aha! Now watch pnp slaughter my fragile bank balance. Cheers!

Pretty sure Shirts are a much bigger seller than the DVD

In the short term yes. People will potentially want the dvd in five years. No-one will want this year's shirt then.

Why are you taking this personally? I'm explaining why a DVD is of no use to me. I'm sure it wasn't your decision not create a blue ray version.

Grow up.

Probably because it was him that put it together, at no expense, for the club, so your criticism is bound to feel personal to him!

As it goes, I don't think we've ever released a DVD that is anything other than bog standard, surprised you think there ought to have been other versions available, to be honest. I wonder if any other L1 or L2 clubs do?

It's the price of a couple of pints, not really over the top in my opinion.

Back