• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Please note you can only buy it from the ticket office NOT the club shop or online

I'm confused. Post #17 on this thread lets me go right through the process on-line including postage to my address. Are you saying it doesn't really work?
I ordered mine online on Thursday, and am sure others here have said they've ordered online.

Just watching the DVD now. The quality is poor. It's definately lost its quality through format conversion.

Watched the DVD this morning. Yes, the quality isn't outstanding but it is enjoyable nonetheless. Well done to AB for producing it.

No dig at the guy who made it. I understand it was a fan who did it out of his own time so well done to him.

I will have a dig at the club though. This should of been done professionally. Cheap skates.

Is it me or is all the action very quick!? Nice to see some in game action rather than just the goals! Made me realise how many chances Shaq missed!!

I've just ordered mine.. But I'll have to wait until next week to get.... Mum bringing it over with the new home and away shirts.... :happy:

Mine arrived today, watched it already. Yes the sound levels are a bit up and down but nothing to moan about imho. A great memento of the season, over 2 and a half hours of footage with decent highlights of every game - not just goals.

Good work Ayrshire, that must of taken a hell of a lot of work. :thumbsup:

following instead of previous / prior and absense instead of absence.

Quality isn't that great on my 40inch 4k TV. Was hoping the TV / Blu-ray player would upscale it and it did its best. Not too bad on a smaller screen (24inch)

I suppose the maker was limited with the quality that they was given. Its just a shame perhaps the league don't produce a seasons highlight for each league, or even produce individual blu-ray / dvd highlights package for those that are promoted (as fans would surely purchase to keep a reminder / memento of the season)

Picked this up from the club shop on Saturday and had a look at it last night.

OK it's not Blu-ray and the sound quality (for the match titles) was a bit loud but hey for a tenner I thought it was bloody good value for money.

Hats off to all concerned.:thumbsup:

Back