• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2015 election TV debates

The BBC have confirmed that the Green Party won't have a spot on any of these debates. The decision to include UKIP and not the Greens was due to the former showing a "substantial increase in electoral support".

Still a poor shout in my view. The Greens are actually polling not far behind the Liberal Democrats in some cases.

The BBC have confirmed that the Green Party won't have a spot on any of these debates. The decision to include UKIP and not the Greens was due to the former showing a "substantial increase in electoral support".

Still a poor shout in my view. The Greens are actually polling not far behind the Liberal Democrats in some cases.

Absolutely, although it's chicken-and-egg, it definitely feels like their increased electoral support is in response to their disproportionate increase in the media. Their rise is a self-fulfilling prophecy when they're on the front page, all the time.

Very poor show. The Greens, and the issues that they campaign on will be here long after the demise of Nige's Tea Party. Silly, misguided populism on the part of the Beeb.

Last edited:

Above in fact, even according to a YouGov poll today that usually underestimates them.

This is a blatant attack on democracy and I hope the Greens challenge it all the way.

Incidentally was one of the people that complained to the BBC (which I urge you to do to), and I got this excuse for a response: http://i.imgur.com/1JHzyQ8.png

Above in fact, even according to a YouGov poll today that usually underestimates them.

This is a blatant attack on democracy and I hope the Greens challenge it all the way.

Incidentally was one of the people that complained to the BBC (which I urge you to do to), and I got this excuse for a response: http://i.imgur.com/1JHzyQ8.png

Loving the way you bl;ank your name out on the letter but its all over your shrimperzone profile.

Back