• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3.20 Southwell - Horse Tip

I'm all for a few racing tips on SZ, it livens up an otherwise dreary afternoon when they trail in last.

I hear Ron Martin isn't so happy though, as he put the entire Eastwood (and JCR sell-on proceeds) on your tip.

Phheeewwww that is a relief. It could have been Sainsbury gambling their all of their assets! :p

Can I just point out that was a crazy tip, as the winner was the youngest horse, had one of the best speed ratings, and had won 5 of his last 6 races, and was a tasty 5/2

Still, gambling's for mugs. ;o)

Couldnt you have pointed that out before we put our bets on?

Now I’ve got to rely on Fulham getting the first corner before 24 minutes and getting more than 4.25 in total, or today is a write off.

Tips often come in the way of high odds and the horse being better than its price.
As stated it is one to watch. It is fresh out the stables and is a good one. Apparently owners want to bump up the price and go for it in its upcoming races in true horse race fix style. I only know what I am told. I won't bother with tips from me - or him now come to that. To be fair it was a great name. I wouldn't mind watching 'in the pink'. Did it not run on? close race?

£10 up the ****ing swanny thanks

Only bet what you can afford boys...

Bad times. OK someone care to look into the odds of betting on Usain Bolt to win the 100m at the Olympics 2012 if you bet now.

I wouldn't bet on that, I'd imagine he might be looking at the 200m and 400m

The information on the horse from the contact is "what we know is it is a good horse.2nd time out of the yard is at Wolverhampton watch it this time. Not heavily backed at the moment until hopefully the price is bumped up if not before the race then for it's next race.

I don't blame southend4ever for giving a losing tip, he was just trying to pass on a whisper and hoped every one would make a bit of money.
The only thing he did wrong is more or less to say back it in his first post and then more or less watch it in this post, and back it next time.

Having read this post first, I did not back it and may do next time out.

I have passed on horse tips, more winners than losers, but some people are going to slate you when they lose, it's not nice.

Back