• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3 Heroes To Praised This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank the lord(am i still allowed to call him that??) I didnt grow up in the school of pc, what comes over from where I am sitting , is a very small group of people that feel that they are ashamed of their country, scared to say something that might upset someone oh deary me,

i wonder if there was a war if any of you would volunteer for it

I'd probably wait and see who it was against before rushing into anything...

... or for being a wife beating racist???

I'm sorry but how anybody can think Davidson is worthy of a place on this earth is beyond me.

I think you will find theres worse people on this planet than 'outspoken' davison

all you have to is read the news for a week or too. ill think youll find a very lonely planet indeed......

I dont like Davidson much, I just dont like his arrogance, I dont get offended by his comments I take them for what they are one persons small mindedness in a massive maaaaaaassive world.

zzzzzzzzzzz out spoken comment on reality telly those poor gays and blacks, they won't stop thanking you for sticking up for little old them.......

I'd probably wait and see who it was against before rushing into anything...

I would want written assurances Jim Davidson wouldn't be sent to 'entertain' me.

To be fair to the bloke he does give up a bit of his time do do this.

thank the lord(am i still allowed to call him that??) I didnt grow up in the school of pc, what comes over from where I am sitting , is a very small group of people that feel that they are ashamed of their country, scared to say something that might upset someone oh deary me,

Quite the opposite, read the MAJORITY of posts on this thread.......that is why the MAJORITY have voiced THERE opinions...........so if we don’t agree with your views on Jim Davidson we are not proud of our country is that what you are saying??

Jeessss you are truly as pathetic and immature as everyone on here says you are.

Go on to a Gay message board, you will have much more of a reaction and much more fun winding them up.

TB............are you in the MAJORITY or the minority on this thread......i am all out of salt so please give an honest point of view?

Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt, and I still think your posts are about as interesting as Ken Barlow.

Firstly, whether you like it or not, Jim Davidson's comment inappropriate, and shouldnt have been said in the public eye.

Secondly, you're openly praising someone who allegedly committed an unprovoked assault (occ ABH) on a 65 year old man. I'll deck your Dad and see how you feel shall I?

And thirdly, Lee Clegg is a Sergeant. I dare say he wouldn't like it if you called him a Lance Corporal.

I wasn't going to bite at the first post, but after reading that, I couldn't resist. You should take up fishing....

Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt, and I still think your posts are about as interesting as Ken Barlow.

Firstly, whether you like it or not, Jim Davidson's comment inappropriate, and shouldnt have been said in the public eye.

Secondly, you're openly praising someone who allegedly committed an unprovoked assault (occ ABH) on a 65 year old man. I'll deck your Dad and see how you feel shall I?

And thirdly, Lee Clegg is a Sergeant. I dare say he wouldn't like it if you called him a Lance Corporal.

I wasn't going to bite at the first post, but after reading that, I couldn't resist. You should take up fishing....

Fishing...........trouble is he would alienate all the fish, and they would **** off somewhere else or just all float about in the lake together not taking his bait and commenting on what an F****k T**t he is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back