• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can understand why Muslims are so highly motivated to carry out terrorist attacks, they are promised 72 virgins when they go to heaven. A fine reward, I'm sure we'll all agree.

But for those virgins... heaven isn't exactly what they expected is it?

"You be a good little girl, you must always wear a burka, you must always wear a veil. You may not go to school, you may not get a job, you may not learn to read, you may not vote, drive, dance, play games or listen to music. You must live a life of absolute humility and celibacy. Then when you die you will go to heaven...

....where you will be raped by evil terrorists and be their sex slave for the rest of eternity."

Knowing my luck I'd get 72 male virgins rather than female ones.

Personally I would much rather have 72 slutty broads who knew what to do. You could lie back and enjoy then. :D

Morning Chaps!

The trouble is, surely after the first week, they won't be virgins anymore, just a bunch of chav slappers with a wizards sleeve...

Kind Regards

Ah is that about it being one of those mistranslation thingys (plus if i recall the reward comes from the Order of assisans from which the Hassish guys came from , basiclly they we're stoned lead to a garden of wonders and delight told they had died and would be allowed back in if they performed their mission ,was the Mongols who wiped them (well most of them ) and their strongholds)

good articule reminds me of the old line about a rich man passing into heaven is about as likley as a camal through the eye of a needle (which the classical hebrew is supposedly Gimel which can mean camal and rope ), the joys of manipulating translations to an illiterate congregation ;)

Bad Chritians and muslims leaders maniupulating your people for your own ends naughty naughty

Ah is that about it being one of those mistranslation thingys (plus if i recall the reward comes from the Order of assisans from which the Hassish guys came from , basiclly they we're stoned lead to a garden of wonders and delight told they had died and would be allowed back in if they performed their mission ,was the Mongols who wiped them (well most of them ) and their strongholds)

good articule reminds me of the old line about a rich man passing into heaven is about as likley as a camal through the eye of a needle (which the classical hebrew is supposedly Gimel which can mean camal and rope ), the joys of manipulating translations to an illiterate congregation ;)

Bad Chritians and muslims leaders maniupulating your people for your own ends naughty naughty

How could the mis-translation of the needle parable result in believers blowing themselves (and several other people) to smithereens? The standard 'all religions are just as bad' tosh.

How could the mis-translation of the needle parable result in believers blowing themselves (and several other people) to smithereens? The standard 'all religions are just as bad' tosh.

Well it was in the same edition King Chalres had , and he had lots of innocent woman burnt for being witches , im sure you've heard of thu shalt not suffer a witch to live , is oft thought by scholars to have been his irrational fear of witchs and mistranslated from you shall not suffer a prisioner to live .

I wasn't saying al relgions are as bad as each other mearly that all idiots who manipulate and bend them to their own ends are as bad as each other.

Back