• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question 9/11

Inside or outside

• I have no idea as I have never heard of 9/11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
God bless all those that died on that tragic day.

Still questions are asked whether is was an inside job and there are vast volumes of Utube videos to IMO prove it was. So lets find out your latest thoughts on this.

I do not believe it was an "inside job", I never have and never will. How can anyone believe the American government would do this to their own people and that thousands of people could be sacrificed?

I do not believe it was an "inside job", I never have and never will. How can anyone believe the American government would do this to their own people and that thousands of people could be sacrificed?

Because nothing else quite adds up!

I have never been into conspiracy theories really, However, Like Cricko says, the vast amount of videos around IMO prove that it was.

There's just too much coincidence for it to all be a coincidence.

I have never been into conspiracy theories really, However, Like Cricko says, the vast amount of videos around IMO prove that it was.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

Show me one video that 100% proves it's a conspiracy.

I tend to remember 9/11 because a much loved neighbour died on that day after a failed liver transplant.Not for anything else really,though it's also a public holiday here in Catalonia.

Was it an inside job? No.
Did the Security Services turn a blind eye? Possibly.
Was it anything to do with Bin Laden/Iraq? No.
Did the US/UK see 9/11 as the green light for nefarious gains here and around the world? Yes.

Was it an inside job? No.
Did the Security Services turn a blind eye? Possibly.
Was it anything to do with Bin Laden/Iraq? No.
Did the US/UK see 9/11 as the green light for nefarious gains here and around the world? Yes.

I don't think the services turned a blind eye. But it was defo to do with OBL as the leader of AlQ.

By the by, I agree with the first and last part.

ps there's lots of academic analyses on 9/11 on Taylor and Francis, from proper researchers, not blokes down the pub or the media.

Like White Star would of fibbed.. Jeeezzz you will believe anything money men want you to next.

Read it...............All this bollocks of analysis is to calm those that have a different opinion to those that would rather not join the farm. Researched crap my arse....You will be controlled......1984

Like White Star would of fibbed.. Jeeezzz you will believe anything money men want you to next.

Read it...............All this bollocks of analysis is to calm those that have a different opinion to those that would rather not join the farm. Researched crap my arse....You will be controlled......1984

I don't even know where to begin. So I won't. Sorry.

I don't think the services turned a blind eye.

If they wanted to, and they had the correct people in the correct positions, they could have.

For example, you’d need someone quite high up in the security department of the airports/airlines to come on board, who of course, could be trusted. Someone who could make moves without anyone ever even realising, or understanding. Like a CEO for example.

Enter Marvin Bush, younger brother of George W Bush. CEO of Securacom Security.

Yes, that Securacom, the very same company that oversaw Dulles Airport. The same Dulles Airport that saw AA77 take off & crash into the pentagon.

The very same company that oversaw security for United Airlines. The same United Airlines which saw two of its planes - UA175 & UA93 - crash on 9/11

The very same company who also did security for the WTC buildings.

But yeah, these are probably all coincidences.

FWIW, my opinion on 9/11 remains unchanged after all these years.

I don’t believe in CGI planes. I don’t believe in mini nukes & I’m never going to believe the official story.

There’s just too many inconsistencies, discrepencies & anomalies to actually believe the tripe that they’ve trotted out

You will never hear the truth, you will only be allowed to hear what they want you to. The rich run the world....no conspriacy there at all......control the masses by any means.

Back