• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question 9/11

Inside or outside

• I have no idea as I have never heard of 9/11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="maninasuitcase, post: 2078233, member: 2909"
I have yet to see you post up any facts, just opinions masquerading as facts.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so we’re gunna ignore the facts from the the Chairman & Vice Chairman of the actual investigation. They’re not my opinions, they are their facts.

Good I’m glad your paying attention and actually doing some research.

Did you know that whilst one of their agents was sitting directly behind one of the hi-jackers, a former commander of Sayers Matkal...none other than Ehud Barak. Just happened to be in the BBC studio in London. For some reason he knew exactly who was responsible and called for the west to unite and wage war on certain regimes.....You can see the interview on youtube....but I guess it’s just another one of those strange coincidences that happened on 9/11

You are talking about the 'agent' Sayers Matkal who you made up? The man who speaks fluent Arabic and could kill a man with a credit card or pen, your words. It is a bit shame that this person isn't real. LIAR!

[QUOTE="maninasuitcase, post: 2078233, member: 2909"
I have yet to see you post up any facts, just opinions masquerading as facts.

Oh, so we’re gunna ignore the facts from the the Chairman & Vice Chairman of the actual investigation. They’re not my opinions, they are their facts.[/QUOTE]

No, they are not facts just opinions. Saying they are facts does not make them facts. Post up some links to real facts and I will read them.

No, they are not facts just opinions. Saying they are facts does not make them facts. Post up some links to real facts and I will read them.

Surely the fact that this atrocity was witnessed by millions across the world with the evidence provided by the authorities means that the onus is on people to prove their theories against these facts to indicate that this wasn't the work of al-Qaeda?

Last edited:
You are talking about the 'agent' Sayers Matkal who you made up? The man who speaks fluent Arabic and could kill a man with a credit card or pen, your words. It is a bit shame that this person isn't real. LIAR!

You can read all about him. In fact you obviously have hence your acting like a child in the playground.

Look up a group called the dancing Israelis. Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that Mossad agents lived in the same street as the Mohamed Atta in Florida.

Then look up a man called Frank Lowy. He was lucky Larry Silverstein's silent partner when they bought the lease for the World Trade Centre

Read about his connections to a group called the Haganah. Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that they insured the building for terrorist attack just six weeks before 9/11.....Most of our houses don't have that cover.

Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that on the morning of 9/11 Lucky Larry skipped his breakfast meeting at the top of the North Tower.

Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that his daughter also suddenly took the day off on 9/11......As did his son.,,, Oh and his personal secretary....... they all worked in the Towers.

But hey anyone who thinks some people must have had prior knowledge of these attacks, (see insider trading on American airlines etc)….....Must be a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist...….Forgetting of course that they believe a ridiculous theory themselves.... A theory the FBI don't believe.

Have you got the figures of how many US citizens who were 'in the know' have been eliminated by US government agencies since the attack in order to 'shut them up' from revealing all? Just curious, ';cos I'm trying to take some logic from this thread.

You can read all about him. In fact you obviously have hence your acting like a child in the playground.

Look up a group called the dancing Israelis. Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that Mossad agents lived in the same street as the Mohamed Atta in Florida.

Then look up a man called Frank Lowy. He was lucky Larry Silverstein's silent partner when they bought the lease for the World Trade Centre

Read about his connections to a group called the Haganah. Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that they insured the building for terrorist attack just six weeks before 9/11.....Most of our houses don't have that cover.

Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that on the morning of 9/11 Lucky Larry skipped his breakfast meeting at the top of the North Tower.

Then ask yourself was it just a coincidence that his daughter also suddenly took the day off on 9/11......As did his son.,,, Oh and his personal secretary....... they all worked in the Towers.

But hey anyone who thinks some people must have had prior knowledge of these attacks, (see insider trading on American airlines etc)….....Must be a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist...….Forgetting of course that they believe a ridiculous theory themselves.... A theory the FBI don't believe.

Not me, I don't make up stuff to justify my posts.

Tell me again about 'agent' Sayert Matkal. The man who speaks fluent Arabic and could kill a man with a credit card or pen.

For those in doubt, here is the real information about the Sayert Matkal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeret_Matkal

Last edited:

MMM, still waiting for you explanation as to why you made up a passenger called Sayert Matkal. It has been a couple of days now. You know, he is he guy you said who speaks fluent Arabic and could kill a man with a credit card or pen.

He, of course, doesn't exist.

His name was Daniel Lewin. He was a member of Sayeret Matkal.

He is known as the first victim of 9/11. He is mentioned in the commission report

The official story has of course changed. First he was shot, then it changed to stabbed.
At one stage they had him in 10b were a terrorist was actually sitting so they moved the Israeli national hero to 9b.

Sayeret Matkal have the same motto as the SAS but are far more than just a hostage rescue service. Covert missions, spying etc. That's why former commanders, like Netanyahu go on to be Israeli PM's.

They like to keep things in house. If you keep your eye on Netanyahu he is desperate for war with Iran. You may have seen him about six months ago holding up a piece of old cortina exhaust at a press conference He told the world it was an Iranian drone they had shot down over Israel.

I asked myself why would a country that has never attacked anyone for over 200 years be doing that. later we had a rocket attack that never hit anything.

Most people in the west will believe it because it was on the TV and in the papers. It confirms what they already know about the 'mad' Iranians, also learnt from the same TV and Press'

When you read this nonsense remind yourselves that Iran was attacked by Iraq back in the 80's with chemical weapons supplied by western countries. They refused on moral grounds to retaliate with such weapons...…..Something no Western country has ever done.

If we just stick to the official story......Look up a man named Ted Olson....He was the US Solicitor General. He represented George Bush in the supreme court case Bush v Gore. He stopped the recount of the presidential election of 2000. He had also represented, with some success, a guy who was spying in the US on behalf of the Israelis.

The only member of public to get through to anyone from a phone on flight 77 was non other than Teds wife Barbara Olson. We know this because Ted was the first person to tell the world about the box cutters on a TV interview just a couple of days later (worth a watch).

Ted told us that Barbara was at the back of the plane with the pilot Charles Burlingame, as mentioned by GBJ. In fact Barbara asked over the phone what to tell the pilot. Shame that neither the pilot or co-pilot had grabbed their crash axe. In case you don't know they have these special designed axes within reach of each pilots chair for the very reason they may have to cut themselves out in the event of a crash. You would have thought a man who won wrestling competitions in college would not have given up his plane without fuss and then resorted to asking a Solicitor he had never met for advise over the phone.

Ted said his soon to be divorced wife had changed her flight at the last minute so she could be with him an extra day. So she ended up on flight 77 and used the seat back phone during the hi-jacking......Boeing said their wasn't any phone on that plane......Then Ted said she used her mobile.....The FBI said there is no evidence of her phone connecting to anyone at the time of the flight. The 9/11 commission never cleared that up for us.
I don’t profess to have done much research on any off this, but I found some of the points made on here interesting. 15 mins of googling has given me explanations for teds statement ( his wife made two calls potentially from different phones/locations on the plane hence why he wasn’t consistent.
Additionally that was NOT the only call, again a quick google confirms that
Further googling / proper research may debunk what I have found, but it’s clear that it’s very easy to find information that fits whatever view you happen to have

Further googling / proper research may debunk what I have found, but it’s clear that it’s very easy to find information that fits whatever view you happen to have
You're right buddy! They're ALL in on it. Notes just like this one were found in the pockets of a number of the bodies, etc. And many of the bodies had beards!

hqdefault.jpg

I don’t profess to have done much research on any off this, but I found some of the points made on here interesting. 15 mins of googling has given me explanations for teds statement ( his wife made two calls potentially from different phones/locations on the plane hence why he wasn’t consistent.
Additionally that was NOT the only call, again a quick google confirms that

Then the FBI must have got it wrong when they said those calls never went through.

You might ask yourself why the pilot or co pilot didn't ask to borrow the magical mobile that worked at 25,000ft to alert the right people.

Then the FBI must have got it wrong when they said those calls never went through.

You might ask yourself why the pilot or co pilot didn't ask to borrow the magical mobile that worked at 25,000ft to alert the right people.
I assumed the pilots were dead, otherwise they would just use their standard communication equipment. You are effectively now implying that the pilots were not in the cotpit but alive-in the cabin-where did you get that info from ?

Please put up a link to the fbi stating the calls didn’t happen

I assumed the pilots were dead, otherwise they would just use their standard communication equipment. You are effectively now implying that the pilots were not in the cotpit but alive-in the cabin-where did you get that info from ?

Please put up a link to the fbi stating the calls didn’t happen

Look up Ted Olsons interview just days after the event.

Not one pilot or co-pilot on all four planes managed to send the 3 letter code or even press the hand set on the radio to alert traffic control of a hi-jacking.

All 4 planes just were hi-jacked at a time when they were in a narrow radar blind spots over the US...…..Either they had extremely good intel or maybe they just got lucky.

A good joke Rigsby, much better than all the stuff you make up!

Nothing to say about Daniel Lewin?.......Thought not

Now look up Rabbi Dov Zakheim……He was involved in the 1993 WTC investigation and cover up.

See who he is connected to, especially owning Boeing planes with Flight Termination Systems.

Last edited:
Back