• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crucify the bear on a firey cross outside the school. Tell your daughter that only those who will burn in hell with satan support such teams. COnsider dying her blue and yellow.

Yesterday at work I received a call from my 5 year old to say that because she had been the best in the class she was allowed to look after the class room Teddy Bear. I of course told her how exciting it was and that I couldn't wait like a proud dad to get home and see her wonderful trophy.

Anyway on approaching my driveway I could see the shadow of the bear through the door in the arms of my daughter. I opened the door ready to give them both a hug when to my dismay............THE THING had a West Sham jumper on with one West Sham badge and one Arsenal badge as well. No mention of her schools local team anywhere!!!!

Well to be honest I couldn't hide my dismay but with clenched teeth I told her what a good girl she had been and what a fantastic Teddy Bear it was although I did point out that when it went back to school it would be wearing slightly different colours. This is when my daughter got upset and said it could not be touched. The teachers said so and she would get in trouble!

Today it went back to school still in tact but............
What should I do? Tell my daughter never to be good again so this shabby, cockney bear doesn't see the light of our home another time?

The real horror of it all is that she now says she loves the bear , purple is her favourite colour along with Pink (Well Claret is almost Purple!) and that she likes the name West Ham more then Southend. What do they teach in schools today, poisioning the mind of a 5 year old!:headbang:

Simply, 'dress' the bear in SUFC stuff - how do you think the other teams stuff got on the bear!? No teacher is going to have a 'pop' at a 5 year old for doing it!

There's always one that has to take it seriously:stunned:

:D Yes after the inital shock I can assure you all I am now quite calm and thank everyone for their input so far. I am still sorting through them all to see what avenue I shall be going down regarding freeing " The Bear With Very Little Brain" from his torment:cool:

Yesterday at work I received a call from my 5 year old to say that because she had been the best in the class she was allowed to look after the class room Teddy Bear. I of course told her how exciting it was and that I couldn't wait like a proud dad to get home and see her wonderful trophy.

Anyway on approaching my driveway I could see the shadow of the bear through the door in the arms of my daughter. I opened the door ready to give them both a hug when to my dismay............THE THING had a West Sham jumper on with one West Sham badge and one Arsenal badge as well. No mention of her schools local team anywhere!!!!

Well to be honest I couldn't hide my dismay but with clenched teeth I told her what a good girl she had been and what a fantastic Teddy Bear it was although I did point out that when it went back to school it would be wearing slightly different colours. This is when my daughter got upset and said it could not be touched. The teachers said so and she would get in trouble!

Today it went back to school still in tact but............
What should I do? Tell my daughter never to be good again so this shabby, cockney bear doesn't see the light of our home another time?

The real horror of it all is that she now says she loves the bear , purple is her favourite colour along with Pink (Well Claret is almost Purple!) and that she likes the name West Ham more then Southend. What do they teach in schools today, poisioning the mind of a 5 year old!:headbang:

Time to show your 5 year old a scene from The Wicker Man where it gets sacrificed and burn't alive!;)

Back