• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Match for James (Walker)

Take a bow everyone involved in getting this on. Fabulous entertainment and for such a good cause. Brilliant stuff with some cracking goals. All the very best for the future to James and his family.
PS He might be getting on now, but I'd take Granty back to the Hall in a heartbeat. Sheer class and energy.

Well, I am bloody knackered! It was an absolute blinder of a day, everything was in good spirit and humour, it all went off smoothly and James loved the attention from the crowd every time he walked by.

Nicky Bailey had told me he could only play about 10 mins as he'd had an op recently but managed to play the whole game! Francis Laurent looked fantastic before tweaking his hamstring at the end of the 1st half. Anthony Grant still has that flair and that cheeky grin. Young Callum and Roycie did great in goal. Barney got a hat trick and old favourites like Maher, Barrett, Jupp and White rolled back the years.

Fabrice Muamba came along, wanting to keep a low profile, but ended up getting sucked into all the fun. It was lovely to see.

James' family enjoyed themselves, and, most importantly, we've raised a good sum to help with James' therapy.

For anyone wanting one, the programme (which is excellent, by the way) will be available in the Trust shop.

We still have Harry Kane's boot going on ebay and two more shirts donated today to be auctioned. We're not done yet.

Well done to everyone who helped organise this, I couldn't attend but have made a small donation. After the club's reputation in the community has been damaged so badly in recent years, it is so important that these things are done and that people are willing to show their support for a great cause when it matters. I hope everyone had a great day, the pictures are great.

Well done to everyone who helped organise this, I couldn't attend but have made a small donation. After the club's reputation in the community has been damaged so badly in recent years, it is so important that these things are done and that people are willing to show their support for a great cause when it matters. I hope everyone had a great day, the pictures are great.

Attachments

• 227F2901-C82F-4E79-A8A3-A75932E662A1.jpeg
    227F2901-C82F-4E79-A8A3-A75932E662A1.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 125
350130037_1978521869147528_5976029979474188964_n.jpg

Good Evening All,

Amazing day! Massive thank you to @Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset for inviting me along and for giving all of us an incredible event to enjoy today.. excellent work Andy! Hope this video does the day justice... Enjoy!
I was standing right next to you! Never made the connection.

Back