• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Advice needed

Do you have a communal kitchen? If so **** in her orange juice and wipe your arse with her bread.

On the flip side smell you bread before you eat it as she might be doing it to yours!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ May 23 2005,23:25)]Is there any way legal or illegal I could do to put a stop to this, because i've really had enough?!
Come on to her. Very strongly!

WS

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
And then post the pictures for us all to see and make sure it's just before you both go to bed
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 24 2005,11:41)]She fit?
Far from it, mate. Shes got a bloody mouth on her tho so shes a bit of a git to talk to....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ May 24 2005,13:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ May 23 2005,23:25)]Is there any way legal or illegal I could do to put a stop to this, because i've really had enough?!
Come on to her. Very strongly!

WS

biggrin.gif
And then post the pictures for us all to see and make sure it's just before you both go to bed
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]
*shudders*

Erm, I think i'll give that one a miss!
biggrin.gif

If it's in halls, the subwarden should be able to do something about it. If yours is anything like ours, I'm sure she'll need a nurse to assist her in future. If not, or in private accomodation, you have a few options.

-> Learn to work with music on (My preferred choice)
-> Befriend her and subtley ask her to turn the music down (Maybe too late for this).
-> Get really out of it more often (May impact upon exams/studying at this time. Risky strategy but probably the most fun except for)
-> Subvert as many people as you can to be on your side then really **** her off. Any confrontation will result in either a unanimous moral victory for you leading to more subversion or a devastating personal victory. (Great if you can manage it)
-> Break in to her fridge, scrape butter out of her tub of butter, put a **** in the middle then reform the butter around it. By the time she finds out, you'll be long gone but will be able to walk around with a smug look on your face for weeks!!
-> Ignore it. Go to the library if you need to work. Call round mates places if you need to get out of the block. If she plays music late at night, wake up early and play loud music early in the morning. Note: This directly contravenes subversion.

Of course, it is only for a couple of weeks now then, presumably, you'll be in private accomodation.

NOTE: All above options assume physical violence is not an option

Noise still a nightmare. We've told the warden about her and the others but she dont seem to be doing anything about it, so really i've got to grin and bear it. One of the guys in her group got done for plagerism in one of his modules, so I doubt he'll be here next year.

Shes really acting like a two faced cow towards me tho, so i'm being civil but cautious. When she's either stoned or $%&*ed, she's a right evil cow, but when sober, she's alright, but dont 'alf gossip a lot.

Also had a word with both her and the other fella about the music. Their reply was 'I'll play my music how $%&*ing loud I want it to be'.

Nice.....
wow.gif

Ummmmmmm...get a job and stop spending taxpayers money?!?!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ May 28 2005,21:25)]Ummmmmmm...get a job and stop spending taxpayers money?!?!

tounge.gif
Erm, I have go a job and i'm paying for everything myself.
glare.gif

So ner
tounge.gif

No it isnt Lindsay, and I'll tell her that next time I see her.
biggrin.gif

This girl is from Dorset of all places......

Divide and conquer, make sure to get the army on your side then kill all the people that used to know you so you can rule in purest paranoia.

Isn't that what you mean by subversion?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 30 2005,13:56)]Divide and conquer, make sure to get the army on your side then kill all the people that used to know you so you can rule in purest paranoia.

wink.gif
If it does the job....

upside.gif

Have you got the army on your side WCS?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 30 2005,16:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 30 2005,13:56)]Divide and conquer, make sure to get the army on your side then kill all the people that used to know you so you can rule in purest paranoia.

wink.gif
If it does the job....

upside.gif

Have you got the army on your side WCS?
I do have a few people, yes.....
biggrin.gif

I had a few flatmates at my time at uni that were a nightmare. I just used to go down the library/pub/town until they had got bored/drunk/or went out.

She's only doing it to wind you up- she'll fail this year and then next year will be better. Trust me.

Failing that, ear plugs, and/or a louder stereo.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 31 2005,17:17)]She's only doing it to wind you up- she'll fail this year and then next year will be better. Trust me.
Ok, i'll trust you.

If your wrong though.....
biggrin.gif

Back