• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperJim

Coach
Hi all,

Many of you may have read the front page of Tuesday's Evening Echo about little Josh Tippett who is 20 months old and is suffering from cerebral palsy, epilepsy and 70 per cent brain damage after his heart stopped when his mother went into labour.

I am trying to raise money to help the family out as when I read it, it sort of put a lump in my throat. Now it's not all the time I do something like this, but after reading the story, I wanted to do something.

If anyone wants to donate to the cause, to help out this little fella, then follow this link http://www.theshrimpers-online.co.uk/news.php?readmore=16 and you can help out.

Cheers folks.

Just to let you know how this is going, we have now raised £200. So thanks very much to those of you who donated.

I've spoken to Josh's Grandad and he's over the moon. I'll hand the money over to him when the Paypal funds get transfered.

Another thing, they will be holding an auction in November and are looking for some Southend United memorabillia stuff to auction. If anybody has anything lying around that they fancy donating to this auction then let me know james@theshrimpers-online.co.uk , and I will inform Josh's Grandad when I meet with him.

I have a signed football from the play-off winning squad which will be going towards their auction.

Back