• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bazza the dog

First XI
Well, I am sitting the BA lounge waiting for my return flight to Sao Paulo absolutely fuming after the antics of two brothers CSJ and TMWLT.

As some of you may or may not know one of my hobbies is playing the drums in a band called the "British Bulldogs", we play at the Irish pubs in Sao Paulo but have got a gig in Peru next month but thats anoher story. Anyway I was sitting there in the beer garden with my god old chum CS Cockles going over my new lyrics when I hear screaming from that bubblehead CSJ. At first I could not make out what was happening but then two men in the garden next door seemed to get very upset and began the shout back.

What I heard next was like something from the stone age and to be honest chaps it hurt, especially as my wife is half Iraqui.. They were both shouting obsceneties at this two Vietnamese men, things like "never trust a man you can blingdfold with a whoelace guvnor" and go crawl back under your undergrouns holes boys and things that I CANNOT repeat on this site for fear of being having heart attacks really it was horrid. In the end CS could see I was very upset and took me to the seafront to have a beer and some chips as he knows thats what makes his odl chum feel better but folks and I am so upset at this its untrue. Apparantly the guys got over the fence and chased the racist brothers up the road with some garden forks but I am not sure if either of them were cought.

What now?, well I am honestly thinking about never coming to RH again and even the UK, I have wrote to the echo, my local MP and the Leigh Times about this so will keep you all informed of the replies.

God bless. BTD.

right didnt want to bring this up Bazza because I know it gave you the hump, but well firstly the two in question are father and son not brothes, and I tried to find them after the game to have it out with them, listen mate we had a great day together again, dont let a couple of racist diots ruin the day, the spreads normally a good crack for like minded Shrimper fans, just the minority, but you must admit seeing those two little chinease guys chasing CSJ and his dad up the road was comical, all though bad taste

have a great flight mate Im gonna have a chat with True Blue see if he can sort out csj for you mate

Cheers mate, Trueblue if you can back me on this I would be grateful, just one punch on the nose or two in the ribs or guts whatever you think is right my man.

I have calmed down now cheers CS but it will haunt me for a long time and I am still not sure about coming back.

The Leigh Times left a messaghe but that can wait as I am too emotional to give them the story.

Just listened to the message from the Leigh Times, its a recording from 2001 saying that they have shut down the operation.

My weekend just gets worse and worse.

look mate I know your having a bad time, and you didnt think it could get worse but I have just been out for a roast dinner up the trading rooms and your mum was in there with that black wesley from the security firm she works for, I said my pleasanteries then went and sat down, but she wwas really playing upto him, and rubbing his pricck under the table, then they both went to the disabled toilet together, hats when I left and the police were coming in

That filthy ******* Wesley, the old lady swore that she would never sleep with a man that had done the dirty on your dear old Mum Andrew. After what you Mum went through with all those tests etc I just cant understand it.

Still, they were always a couple of dirty old slags werent they.

That filthy ******* Wesley, the old lady swore that she would never sleep with a man that had done the dirty on your dear old Mum Andrew. After what you Mum went through with all those tests etc I just cant understand it.

Still, they were always a couple of dirty old slags werent they.

interracial.jpg

I just found this photo of your mum with wesley taken in hamlet court road somwhere before the crack took hold of your mother

what makes it worse, as you know i have been staying away from the games at the hall, as theres no chance of a dust up, so I was getting on with light dusting round the house with larry, and I heard a commotion in the pub, I was round straight away to try and straighten things out,

fyi they were not from vietnam, but from former republic of congo, I have the marks to prove it

Back