• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barling Magna

President⭐
I know he's yesterday's man, but I was interested to see that the crazy Tunisian has now scored five goals in six matches for Rangers. The opposition is pretty lowly, but at least he seems to be behaving himself.

I know he's yesterday's man, but I was interested to see that the crazy Tunisian has now scored five goals in six matches for Rangers. The opposition is pretty lowly, but at least he seems to be behaving himself.

Maybe because they've won 9 out of 9. I'm sure he'll come out of his shell when the going gets tough!

He's French, born in Paris, his father is Tunisian though.

I say, he's one talented player, who won us a few games, and no worse than many others in the name of football.

a talent and has alot more to come, just wait:thumbsup:

Certainly a talent, but only at a certain level.

Too many people passed on him at Championship level for me to think he will go any higher.

He is however at a great club for him, things will always go well there and his character wont get tested until they get to play Celtic again.

Too many people passed on him at Championship level for me to think he will go any higher.

He is however at a great club for him, things will always go well there and his character wont get tested until they get to play Celtic again.

Maybe that was because he wasn't the finished article. He did, however, have a huge amount of potential that wasn't fully realised because of his behavioural issues. I would guess that is what stopped other teams coming in for him, rather than his talent being only to a certain level. That along with the need to hit the ground running. Don't forget he took up football quite late, and was/is still learning the game. Championship clubs need(ed) someone they didn't have to teach.

He's now in the perfect place. A very low league, at a club where he can learn his trade almost risk-free. He can grow as the club climbs the divisions.

I believe he will play at a much higher level than us and Rangers one day.

At least two championship clubs were reported to have put in offers for him (West Ham and Bolton IIRC).

Besides, when teams passed on him it would be more likely to be in terms of temperament than ability.

At least two championship clubs were reported to have put in offers for him (West Ham and Bolton IIRC).

Besides, when teams passed on him it would be more likely to be in terms of temperament than ability.

Blackpool also put a few offers for him during his time with us.

Ah thanks, it was probably Blackpool rather than Bolton I was thinking of.

Grim, northern (excuse tautology) and began with B. Same difference.

the boy is doing well banging in goals for rangers. good luck to him. hope he behaves.

He had a loan spell at Ipswich don't forget also had trials at Nottingham Forest and Celtic.

He had a loan spell at Ipswich don't forget also had trials at Nottingham Forest and Celtic.

Wasn't that the trial where he turned up at the training ground and got turned away because the manager got sacked that morning?

Wasn't that the trial where he turned up at the training ground and got turned away because the manager got sacked that morning?

Yep and he was interviewed on SSN in his Mercedes and they put his name on screen as Bilet Mohsni. But if he was invited for a trial surely it was more than just Alex McLeish that wanted him there?

Yep and he was interviewed on SSN in his Mercedes and they put his name on screen as Bilet Mohsni. But if he was invited for a trial surely it was more than just Alex McLeish that wanted him there?

Don't know, just thought it was hilarious at the time!

They probably wouldn't want to make any team decisions until a new manager was in place. Imagine a manager being appointed and one of his first questions being "what is that long-haired Frenchman doing here?".

Back