• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glentheblue

Youth Team
Hi lads/lasses just thought id write a post at my anger at the bloke yesterday in the south upper above east corner flag(row C).

Right where shall i start.........he abbused everyone who basically he wanted to abuse.........in otherwords the kids and adults smaller than him(as he was quite a lump).

Anyway i wont go on anymore about the game as i think there is enough post on this,i had a bloke and his kid next to me,anyway when the 4min board came out at the end for stoppage,he obviously had had enough and wanted to leave,his choice no problems as far as im concerned.

Myself,my dad and a friend who are all seasos stood up to let this guy and his kid pass to get out,once passed my dad there was two more seats with young lads in before he got to Bully boy,as he got to him this waste of space stood up and hurled abuse at this guy and his kid........Calling them both C*&ts and to turn around and go out the other way,as basically they wernt getting passed him as they were a fcuking disgrace for leaving early even though the 90 mins was up.

The bloke and his kid turned round both looking scared as hell to go out the other way,the three of us stood up and told the bully boy to leave it out and let him out that way which he did after we had re-assured him and said go on mate go that way.He basically shut it when some one stood up to him,typically bully.After they had gone he stood up and abused every person that decided that they had,had enough.Which was basically everyone who he didnt feel freatened by.Really no need for it.(plus this bloke was well in his forties and his mate was probaly fifties he was the quiet one)yeah joke eh???

Did any of you on here clock this bully???If so id like your thoughts!!as if the scoreline wernt bad enough had to deal with this tw&t the whole game giving it big time,basically puts me of going to roots hall,not that i will stop going as i love my football team and i wont let the bullys win.Just hope he aint there next game.

mad.gif

sorry if i have gone on a bit just wanted to let my feelings be heard,hope english is ok lol

sad.gif

There's always one idiot like this. Hopefully the incident won't have convinced the dad and his kid not to come back.

As a dad can't say i would be bringing my kid back if I had to put up with that nonsense...well done Glen for standing up to him.

Sat behind one just like him when we was playing Bournemouth away last season, (he was a complete rectum) absolutely slated the lady and her three children just because she asked him to stop smoking, as there was a no smoking policy in force in the ground.
What made it worse, was it was the away game they had ever been to, will properly never go to one again, properly lost four good supporters due to one knob end.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glentheblue @ Sep. 25 2006,18:07)]Hi lads/lasses just thought id write a post at my anger at the bloke yesterday in the south upper above east corner flag(row C).

Right where shall i start.........he abbused everyone who basically he wanted to abuse.........in otherwords the kids and adults smaller than him(as he was quite a lump).

Anyway i wont go on anymore about the game as i think there is enough post on this,i had a bloke and his kid next to me,anyway when the 4min board came out at the end for stoppage,he obviously had had enough and wanted to leave,his choice no problems as far as im concerned.

Myself,my dad and a friend who are all seasos stood up to let this guy and his kid pass to get out,once passed my dad there was two more seats with young lads in before he got to Bully boy,as he got to him this waste of space stood up and hurled abuse at this guy and his kid........Calling them both C*&ts and to turn around and go out the other way,as basically they wernt getting passed him as they were a fcuking disgrace for leaving early even though the 90 mins was up.

The bloke and his kid turned round both looking scared as hell to go out the other way,the three of us stood up and told the bully boy to leave it out and let him out that way which he did after we had re-assured him and said go on mate go that way.He basically shut it when some one stood up to him,typically bully.After they had gone he stood up and abused every person that decided that they had,had enough.Which was basically everyone who he didnt feel freatened by.Really no need for it.(plus this bloke was well in his forties and his mate was probaly fifties he was the quiet one)yeah joke eh???

Did any of you on here clock this bully???If so id like your thoughts!!as if the scoreline wernt bad enough had to deal with this tw&t the whole game giving it big time,basically puts me of going to roots hall,not that i will stop going as i love my football team and i wont let the bullys win.Just hope he aint there next game.

mad.gif

sorry if i have gone on a bit just wanted to let my feelings be heard,hope english is ok lol
Go support wet spam please

(not you glentheblue)

tounge.gif

Isn't there something in place to "shop" @rsewipes like this? Surely this can be included in the Text-an-offence bracket. Note the seat number(s) & report it to the club.

Its youngsters we should be encouraging to The Hall, not the knuckle scrapers. It's so refreshing seeing kids around town wearing SUFC shirts & not scummy red ones! I've got my Godson & his dad to The Hall & the 3 of us are STH's & enjoy hassle free atmosphere. Get shot of the idiots like this!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Big Shrimp @ Sep. 25 2006,20:05)]Isn't there something in place to "shop" @rsewipes like this? Surely this can be included in the Text-an-offence bracket. Note the seat number(s) & report it to the club.

Its youngsters we should be encouraging to The Hall, not the knuckle scrapers. It's so refreshing seeing kids around town wearing SUFC shirts & not scummy red ones! I've got my Godson & his dad to The Hall & the 3 of us are STH's & enjoy hassle free atmosphere. Get shot of the idiots like this!
does anyone know the number?

I'll add it to my phonebook...

Its amongst the phone numbers at the front of the programme.

For those of you too lazy to look, its 07920 107694.

Be careful when entering in your phone because a friend of mine kept sending texts to somebody who got very p!ssed off!!
laugh.gif

xabias right of course....best reported to one of our stewards (not!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 25 2006,20:29)]But don't ground regulations ban the use of mobile phones?!
Typical SUFC. They ban mobiles, but give you a mobile number to text a complaint!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Big Shrimp @ Sep. 25 2006,20:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 25 2006,20:29)]But don't ground regulations ban the use of mobile phones?!
Typical SUFC. They ban mobiles, but give you a mobile number to text a complaint!!
I think you'll find it is league rules rather than a specific SUFC one - something to do with recording the game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Sep. 25 2006,21:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Big Shrimp @ Sep. 25 2006,20:48)]
[b said:
I think you'll find it is league rules rather than a specific SUFC one - something to do with recording the game
I think pickledseal is right. In the ground rules I think that it states that recording devices are not permitted to be used (inc. mobile phones); however, mobile phones can be used for personal use.

Glenn,

I sit in the front row but much nearer the cenrtre and saw the whole thing. Well done for standing up to him.....

He had a blue banadana on......Have seen the bloke loads of times on away days on the train. Also saw him smack a Forest fan at King Cross after the Forest away game last year. In fairness the Forest bloke was a total w%&ker and had a swing at load of people including Dad of Dave the Shrimper.

He is a season ticket holder in that seat so if you want to avoid him move along a bit. About 10 seats along will see you just behind the All at Sea boys who are all top lads and not far from me. You will be able to see Ldn Fatso moaning up close
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good Luck and well done mate.

Dts

fredheim_holm is this the guy that was infront of us and stood up and starting raving at a bloke about Gower I think it was. The guy that was raving at this man had a child next to him and started crying then the group left just before half time then entered about 10 mins into the second half.

You do get Tw&ts like it, Ive seen and heard a few in my time. All the same well done for sticking up for the two chaps who had to put up with his abuse. I don't think people realise that this club is a family one.

All the best
smile.gif

Complete and utter tw&t! Bet he was some little chav *******! Getting fed up of mouth people at Roots Hall! Most of them are f%&king woodwork, we do well they show we dont they f%&k off!

You wouldn't think this is a family club with the half time entertainment we get.
laugh.gif
Did anyone else witness this man stand up and have a go at the man sitting behind him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back