• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Scored for Cambridge against Norwich in a 1-3 defeat. :'(

Scored for Cambridge against Norwich in a 1-3 defeat. :'(
Good luck Barry glad you've settled in......onwards and upwards

Good start for Barry.

On a quiet weekend I can see myself travelling to see Cambridge play just to see how he is getting on.

I remember years ago being on holiday in Herefordshire and I popped in to see Derek Hall play as their captain. Good old days.

Still can't understand how Corr was so loved by some.I suppose thats football for you !! I was replying to to the Rattus comment,about his love for Corr ? Ok.

Still can't understand how Corr was so loved by some.I suppose thats football for you !! I was replying to to the Rattus comment,about his love for Corr ? Ok.

Might have something to do with him being our top scorer over the past 4 years or so.

Makes his comeback and performances for us even more remarkable.

Written off each year with "legs gone" and "injuries have finished him" yet still manages double figures in every season. Even in his comeback season he was only 3 goals off million-pound man Assombalonga, despite playing nearly half the minutes.

Written off each year with "legs gone" and "injuries have finished him" yet still manages double figures in every season. Even in his comeback season he was only 3 goals off million-pound man Assombalonga, despite playing nearly half the minutes.

Ah yes - but what about his stomach and digestive system? Was he hungry enough ..................... :tease:

Back