• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bizarre that after these years of fighting to get out of league two, there are rumours of certain individuals leaving. Clarkson would be a huge blow, very highly regarded by PB and the players.

On match of the day last weekend they said the Arsenal Physio was leaving to join Bath...

My wife works with his uncle. We got married in November as a wedding gift my wife manged to get me a signed team squad photo. This was down to this man. It's now a promotion signed team photo its placed above my bed with pride. Top bloody man

I hope this is not true, Ben is an unsung hero. He always, always walks past the way fans and loves the "pie" shouts. He is fully trusted by the players and management.

Great fella and would be a real blow to the club for him to leave us. That said, Bath are a top club and that would be a pretty decent job for any physio.

Great fella and would be a real blow to the club for him to leave us. That said, Bath are a top club and that would be a pretty decent job for any physio.

But who wants to leave the beautiful game of football to watch people chasing an egg around?

Hope this is not true as he would be a loss to the club and other local sportsmen/women who also use his service locally but, if it means a promotion (one whatever they call it) good luck to him

Back